Senate Report EXPOSES TRUMP's Russia Collusion!

"Joe Biden will be stopped by any means necessary" - Donald Trump

BHAHAAAAAA
....You need to find something to boast about, it might do wonders for your low self esteem. Originally Posted by Levianon17
9500's idea of "semi-nude" is with no face mask. that's extra!

"Teenagers"? 18 & 19 are "teenagers"!!!!
]Notice a word used a lot in this document, POTENTIAL. Well potential is not a crime either. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Potentially, Megan Fox is lying out by my pool, topless in a sarong, salivating at the thought of tonguing my balls.
Potentially, Megan Fox is lying out by my pool, topless in a sarong, salivating at the thought of tonguing my balls. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
A better chance than the Russians trying to elect Trump!

The Obaminable Administration did NOTHING about the Russians trying to influence the outcome of the 2016 election, BECAUSE they believed HillariousNoMore was going to win and they didn't want to do anything to suggest the election was not legitimate (the Russians were buying Anti-Trump ads as well!) ... and they were using the Russian meddling as an excuse (not a reason) to spy on the Trump Campaign activities earlier in 2016.

Then when HillariousNoMore got her ass handed to her (and the Obaminable Administration as well) they decided to flip and lie about the Russians helping Trump to delegitimize the Trump win ... after trying to throw the Electoral College vote didn't work. The Obaminable-Bitten-Clinton legacy was in serious jeopardy!

The rest of their bullshit ends this week in the "Virtual Beatdown" of Trump ... while their senile, burned out lapdance hound and Kumola-KneePads-NonBlack pretend they are qualified to run the country.

Look at the roll call to Bitten's aid:

The Clintons (with broken big screens and Epstein massages as a back drop!)
John Kerry
Obaminable
The Fake Indian
The Communist
The rest of the LOSERS (including a Loser Republican)!
I never made any statement regarding treason or criminality for anyone.
I did point out that certainly no legal bar was achieved as to charging or convicting Trump.

I never made any statement regarding any Democratic ideas or theories outside of what is in the report.Yes they all signed.There was consensus.

And yes the Russian contact was excessive compared to any previous administration from Eisenhower on forward.It was just alot of Russia,Russia,Russia.

I concede all this is circumstantial.You guys seem only concerned with frank criminality.I'm not.It seems "fishy".
From my end things were handled as to any investigation the same way I would want and expect Trump to handle things if something like that came up again.
I also never said Trump was a Russian agent.

I merely alluded to the fact it was a theory out there.

I said I didn't know enough to comment about it.
What wow drink the cool aide Odumboos doj and fbbi is coming down piece by piece
DPST's are not well enough educated - nor have the attention span thinking is hard
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
She is very pretty.

Hard to understand how any man wouldn't want to be with her!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

She is very pretty.

Hard to understand how any man wouldn't want to be with her! Originally Posted by friendly fred
sorry, wrong woman. this is Miss Venezuela 2013 Gabriela Isler.

cant find a pic of Miss Moscow from 1993 - 1996. understand that this is a regional contest for both Miss Russia and Miss Universe Russia.
sorry, wrong woman. this is Miss Venezuela 2013 Gabriela Isler.

cant find a pic of Miss Moscow from 1993 - 1996. understand that this is a regional contest for both Miss Russia and Miss Universe Russia. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I'm betting she is also a very pretty lady.

When you look at pretty women like this it is hard to understand why Lucas the Dufus likes sticking his dick in Assups ass, isn't it?
I also never said Trump was a Russian agent.

I merely alluded to the fact it was a theory out there.

I said I didn't know enough to comment about it. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Oh now it's a theory out there, lol.
Yes I posted yesterday at 1:30pm. You re-posted it at 11:30pm.

I said it was a "theory" out there.I did not know enough to comment either way.
I said it was a "theory" out there.I did not know enough to comment either way. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
It's also "a theory" that the Earth is flat. Do you toss it around?

I keep forgetting you're from the "Austin area"! The Flat Headers stronghold.
Actually I used the exact same phrases and wording used by Trump and his son-in-law Kirchner when they responded to questions regarding Kamala meeting the criteria to be VP.

They said "There was a theory out there" about her.

So you may want to question Trump and Kirchner as to whether they consider earth is flat Theories of having relevance.They were intimating there may be some kind of Birther thing with her.

This Russian agent thing about Trump may have more credence than hers did.Cause there sure is alot of Trump/Russia contact/stuff out there.And you know he is trying to keep his taxes hidden.He also is behaving like a Putin.

You never know.
So what. He wasn't president and it's kind of normal to boast about shit like that. You need to find something to boast about, it might do wonders for your low self esteem. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not really, LeviQanon. People who boast about naked teens aren’t even allowed To do so here on ECCIEs.

Trump would be banned as a (forbidden topic).