Inject yourself with bleach, stick a black light up your asses...Trump has founds the cure for COVID-19!

It highlights that he damn well better let other people run Covid-19 response because he doesn't know jack about this, even though it's the biggest issue of his presidency. Originally Posted by Tiny
What President ever has? I don’t recall any former virologists sitting in the Oval Office. At least Trump spent his career in the private sector, most presidents have done exactly nothing in the real world, but pretend to be experts at everything. I’ll take a guy like Trump (or Perot or Cain or...) over some POS lawyer who hasn’t accomplished diddly squat in the real world, and gotten filthy rich in the process. Bunch of crooked multi-millionaires, living on a 170k salary in a place where that’s just getting by. They’re corrupt pieces of shit. Every. Fucking. One. Of them.

Reminds me of a debate question put to Hildabeast about her greatest accomplishment. Her reply was ‘got funding for this, introduced legislation for that, yada yada’. No, Hilda, we meant actual accomplishments.
Let the Dems run their big mouths. They'll line up for the vaccine like ravenous stray mutts, which is no better than drinking Bleach. Originally Posted by Levianon17
And yous know this how?

Ravenous stray mutts?

Pretty fucking rude talk there, LeviQanon
What President ever has? I don’t recall any former virologists sitting in the Oval Office. At least Trump spent his career in the private sector, most presidents have done exactly nothing in the real world, but pretend to be experts at everything. I’ll take a guy like Trump (or Perot or Cain or...) over some POS lawyer who hasn’t accomplished diddly squat in the real world, and gotten filthy rich in the process. Bunch of crooked multi-millionaires, living on a 170k salary in a place where that’s just getting by. They’re corrupt pieces of shit. Every. Fucking. One. Of them.

Reminds me of a debate question put to Hildabeast about her greatest accomplishment. Her reply was ‘got funding for this, introduced legislation for that, yada yada’. No, Hilda, we meant actual accomplishments. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

And your point?

Besides yous hate everyone who points out how dumb Trumps is for our daily Lysol injection

The Trumpholian response to this has been what?

and ... Cain? The fucks is he?
Trump has and continues to act as a "C" level executive in a corporation, which in essence is what he is of the US at this point. CEO.

A good CEO throws out all sorts of what if's to his staff and has them come back with answers. This is no different and he showed it by asking the person in the background and saying specifically that maybe or maybe not.

Trump approaches everything from questioning things outside the status quo and so far it continues to work for him.
And yous know this how?

Ravenous stray mutts?

Pretty fucking rude talk there, LeviQanon Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You give a new meaning to the word rude. The point of your thread is to be rude and vile. So don't give me any of your static.
You give a new meaning to the word rude. The point of your thread is to be rude and vile. So don't give me any of your static. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No sir. If yous take offense to commentary on the behaviour of your POS leader the yous have a problem with your own Constitutions.

I didn’t address yous, personally. But yous addressed me.

However, by attacking me, yous aren’t defending Trump. Yous are being rude and vile. Do yous know the difference?

Enjoy your Lysol, bud.
No sir. If yous take offense to commentary on the behaviour of your POS leader the yous have a problem with your own Constitutions.

I didn’t address yous, personally. But yous addressed me.

However, by attacking me, yous aren’t defending Trump. Yous are being rude and vile. Do yous know the difference?

Enjoy your Lysol, bud. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Someone needs to give you a case of it, for many reasons. Now don't give me anymore of static.
Anymore of statics? Dude, yous are itching for a bitching.

This nightmare will be over for yous in November.

I hear Kamloops is welcoming refugees from the Great White South.

I hear Kamloops is welcoming refugees from the Great White South. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The nightmare for YOUS continues in November. Trump punked YOUS again!!!!!! BTW, hows that Russian Collusion thing going?

BAHAHAHAHA
The nightmare for YOUS continues in November. Trump punked YOUS again!!!!!! BTW, hows that Russian Collusion thing going?

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Interesting. Must be lates for supper, eh?

Trump didn’t punk any of us, we just have to sit on the front row of your shIts show.

Don’t forgets to add a little Purell to your Potatoes bud.
A good CEO throws out all sorts of what if's to his staff and has them come back with answers. This is no different and he showed it by asking the person in the background and saying specifically that maybe or maybe not.

Trump approaches everything from questioning things outside the status quo and so far it continues to work for him. Originally Posted by eccielover
Hell of a spin you put there. and it isn't working for him, which is why he reportedly will stay the fuck away from the Podium in future briefings on the virus.

meanwhile I'm staying safe, and flouting social distancing rules. thanks to the Big T, I'm mixing 1/4 teaspoon of Clorox with my morning coffee, and tossing co-vid concerns to the wind. I'm spending a mini-fortune on Tums, but I can deal with it.
Trump has and continues to act as a "C" level executive in a corporation, which in essence is what he is of the US at this point. CEO.

Trump approaches everything from questioning things outside the status quo and so far it continues to work for him. Originally Posted by eccielover
"C" level ain't gonna get it, goober. We really need someone in there who has a fucking "A" game, and it damn sure ain't Trump.

I hear Kamloops is welcoming refugees from the Great White South. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Hahaha, Yeah Joe Biden will take care business, lol. There is no way out of this. America is pretty much through. After all this quarantine is over there maybe somewhat of a calm, but then after the election something else will take place and it won't who the president is. So be ready.
Hit that lead shit a little more Levi. Light it up n smoke it lol