No thanks!

I have seen 4 that I should have turned away.
I have heard it happen to many ladies and I am always shocked to hear that someone will do that. Has it ever happened to me? Nope BUT when I was working for the agency I had a guy that tell me at the door that he did NOT see black girls but I was a pretty black girl. I did NOT like that. I guess the agency sent him the wrong girl. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That would be a no for me since my main requirement is "willing" LOL Seriously though I have been fortunate in that the ladies I have met besides being beautiful were very sweet and fun to be with.
I have showed up at appointment and the lady wasn't even remotely close in looking like her pics. Well since I'm a Southern Gentleman, I did go thru with the session. I just didn't tip her. Originally Posted by shorty
I am as well, but bullshit is bullshit. If you go through with the session that just encourages them to continue the behavior.

Not only have I turned around and walked out; I have stopped "mid-stroke" got dressed and walked out for shitty behavior too.
As you well should, i agree it only tells them they can get away with it so the next one suffers the same poor treatment.
I am as well, but bullshit is bullshit. If you go through with the session that just encourages them to continue the behavior.

Not only have I turned around and walked out; I have stopped "mid-stroke" got dressed and walked out for shitty behavior too. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Mid stroke. That would have to be really shitty behavior. Almost have to ask, did you ask for the money back?
I have turned away several clients cause their behavior seemed erratic. It was obvious they were on something. They were high, on drugs of some kind, asked weird questions, extremely hyper. I sent them packing.
Mid stroke. That would have to be really shitty behavior. Almost have to ask, did you ask for the money back? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
No, I had used up a lot of the time and didn't really care at that point.

Not only have I turned around and walked out; I have stopped "mid-stroke" got dressed and walked out for shitty behavior too. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC, you mean you were having a stroke when you decided to leave..??..that must have been scary...did she call 911 for you? anything? How did you get dressed? Feeling better now though......right?!?
Yes............I love spinners, and once had a lady who represented herself as such showed up at about (guessing) 5'8 and 160. I asked if the provider I spoke with was unable to make the date. She said "I'm who you spoke with". I reminded her she represented herself over the phone to be around 5'1 and 105. She said do you want me or not. I said NOT.
CC, you mean you were having a stroke when you decided to leave..??..that must have been scary...did she call 911 for you? anything? How did you get dressed? Feeling better now though......right?!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
not that kind of "stroke"!

No, I had used up a lot of the time and didn't really care at that point. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

My point exactly! Well said my man! That happened pretty recently actually...... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=135244

No need to reward bad behavior..... or reward a scammer under the guise of "being a gentleman"....... If I order a steak at a restaurant, and they give me liver, I don't eat that shit I send it back........

JaD
Been B&S'd (backpage girl) said I must have the wrong room and left. Don't do BP anymore.
Been B&S'd (backpage girl) said I must have the wrong room and left. Don't do BP anymore. Originally Posted by rachet3375

Sweet freaking avatar btw rachet3375......... Looks like you could use a caucasian.......

JaD
I turned someone down recently..based on his attitude. He was perfectly fine on the phone,nice,outgoing..but in person he was soooo uptight! I can understand being nervous, and I did wait a few minutes to see if he would relax but I just left. He was not a bad lookin' man, either. I cannot hang with someone that acts like that.
Happened to me once, about a year ago. He said I wasn't as tall as he expected, lol. whatever. I've turned 'em down as well, but for difference reasons.