Surreal

Sooo why did we stop talking about my boobs?
Those are mighty fine looking boobs.
You may be many things, Kymber.

But one thing is for certain, is you suck up attention like a hoover!

. . . You need to work on that subtle thing, miss knucklehd.

Sooo why did we stop talking about my boobs? Originally Posted by kymberlane
Well my boobs are more interesting than the OP's original topic. What were you talking about again? I forget
Well my boobs are more interesting than the OP's original topic. What were you talking about again? I forget Originally Posted by kymberlane
Quit tryin' to HiJack this thread - We were talkin' about your taint!!! Back on topic please!?!

Trey-sides???
Well my boobs are more interesting than the OP's original topic. What were you talking about again? I forget Originally Posted by kymberlane
Who can argue with that?
Well, I think that peculiar little aardvark in the bathtub has contaminated minds with his strange obsession.

Of course, it doesn't help to have melon girl over there distract everyone with her abundant produce.

We now return to our regularly scheduled thread.

. . . Let's keep it surreal, folks!

Ok you people, keep it on topic. How about you use the word "surreal" in a sentence pertaining to my boobs? There might be prize for the best response.
Ok you people, keep it on topic. How about you use the word "surreal" in a sentence pertaining to my boobs? There might be prize for the best response. Originally Posted by kymberlane
Maybe a cookie? Your boobs look "so real" I can taste them!
Now that's clever Kymber....

1st attempt - It was a surreal moment when Kymber's massive mammories dangled just out of reach of my wet tongue as she selfishly chased her nut while grinding my rock hard pulsating man meat.
Life on this board is well,

. . . really surreal.

People create personas and begin conversations like real people, but they're really not.

When people forget that, they become angry at something one of these phantoms said and it starts an argument.

In fact, many, many needless arguments, insults and profanity ad nausea.

. . . Time to wake up, folks!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I agree, I do not understand what the point is most of the time if even at all! Not that I am for world peace but +100 good post.
Now that's clever Kymber....

1st attempt - It was a surreal moment when Kymber's massive mammories dangled just out of reach of my wet tongue as she selfishly chased her nut while grinding my rock hard pulsating man meat. Originally Posted by beezdat
Win.
It would be so surreal to motorboat those boobs.
No, that's not a win.

. . . That's a "Decadent" fo shuh!

Win. Originally Posted by Glynette