Trump wants to invoke martial law

• WTF
  • 12-20-2020, 05:23 PM
It is as if some of you do not have the ability to comprehend or do simple research.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2020, 05:28 PM
It is as if some of you Trumpers have no comprehension or simple research ability.

Flynn said it on Newsmax on Thursday. On Friday Trump had Flynn and that crazy bitch Powell at the WH.

They weren't pitching this to Trump....Trump had them pitching this nonsense to his inner circle who shot it down.

But make no mistake Trump didn't shoot it down.

Had Trump shot it down....they'd never been invited to the WH to pitch it.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2020, 05:29 PM
It is as if some of you Trumpers have no comprehension or simple research ability.

Flynn said it on Newsmax on Thursday. On Friday Trump had Flynn and that crazy bitch Powell at the WH.

They weren't pitching this to Trump....Trump had them pitching this nonsense to his inner circle who shot it down.

But make no mistake Trump didn't shoot it down.

Had Trump shot it down....they'd never been invited to the WH to pitch it.
That it was brought up and it took the likes of Rudy G and Sidney P to dissuade Twitler from activating the super soldiers is astounding.

Unless you completely deny the conversation occurred.
That it was brought up and it took the likes of Rudy G and Sidney P to dissuade Twitler from activating the super soldiers is astounding.

Unless you completely deny the conversation occurred.
Lier in chief of stupid and his supporters just proving more stupid. Maybe someday the spineless gop will find their balls and make America not so stupid again. The really ignorant love that orange kool aid
  • Tiny
  • 12-20-2020, 06:54 PM
I don't want to get to argumentative here but just because CNN reported that Michael Flynn said it, we should just accept it as truth knowing what we know about CNN and their stated goal of destroying Trump as we heard Jeff Zukerman telling his employees to give Trump no quarter?

Who says Michael Flynn said that and where is the proof? Is there audio? E-mails talking about it? What, other than somebody at the meeting told me. What is the sense in even considering that?

Focusing on things done instead of things possibly said is a more productive use of time IMHO. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Here's an excerpt from the video:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1339730530661789696

OK, Flynn was coy. You could say he didn't exactly propose martial law. But he sure pointed out it was an option.
  • Tiny
  • 12-20-2020, 07:17 PM
Lin Wood likes the idea,

Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota & Pennsylvania are states in which martial law should be imposed & machines/ballots seized.

7 states under martial law.
43 states not under martial law.

I like those numbers.

Do it
@realDonaldTrump
!

Nation supports you.

Lin Wood
8:21 PM · Dec 19, 2020·Twitter
The liar in chief of stupid and his enablers. So amusing to watch the final meltdown except when the most stupid ignorant administration ever leaves vaccines setting in a warehouse cause that have no fkn clue. That part of the stupid in chief of clueless is not amusing. Maybe someday the gop will grow a pair and make America not look stupid again and again ...
I don't want to get to argumentative here but just because CNN reported that Michael Flynn said it, we should just accept it as truth knowing what we know about CNN and their stated goal of destroying Trump as we heard Jeff Zukerman telling his employees to give Trump no quarter?

Who says Michael Flynn said that and where is the proof? Is there audio? E-mails talking about it? What, other than somebody at the meeting told me. What is the sense in even considering that?

Focusing on things done instead of things possibly said is a more productive use of time IMHO. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Turns out there is proof that Flynn laid out the scenario to Trump but contrary to what the reporter in this piece says, that Flynn called for Trump to do this, Flynn can clearly be heard to say "I'm not calling for this". Flynn is saying that in his opinion, martial law could be used by Trump if he chose to and that martial law has been used 64 times in our history.

So instead of the headline "Trump wants to invoke martial law" something I have not seen proof of, it should have read "Flynn tells Trump he can invoke martial law if he wants".

Then you would have a factual story but it wouldn't be the narrative the left wants you to hear now would it.

Just another example of a dishonest media not satisfied with just reporting the facts but a desire to sensationalize a story and direct it to a narrative meant to discredit Trump and why further examination of anything said by the left or right, should be further investigated and reported honestly..

If I had written this thread, I would have written it the way I just described and posted this thread, which in hindsight, I should have done further research to see if this video actually existed which I did not realize until I saw it last night.

So, in summation, yes Flynn did say that Trump could do this if he wanted which is subject to interpretation but there is still no evidence that I can see, correct me if I'm wrong, to justify the headline "Trump wants to invoke martial law".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U0vOBQMtSI

Turns out the Flynn did lay out a scenario where Trump could invoke martial law but contrary to what the reporter in this piece says, Flynn clearly says "I'm not calling for this" and still no evidence that I can see that Trump considered it much less wanted to invoke it.

But this is a useful example of why you can't believe everything you read or hear without further research. Turns out there is "some truth" to the headline that martial law was brought up by Flynn which would have been as it turns out, an honest headline but of course the dishonest media had to "tweak" it a bit to get the narrative out that they wanted in order to discredit Trump, something he doesn't need any help doing usually.

Turns out the Flynn did lay out a scenario where Trump could invoke martial law but contrary to what the reporter in this piece says, Flynn clearly says "I'm not calling for this" and still no evidence that I can see that Trump considered it much less wanted to invoke it.

But this is a useful example of why you can't believe everything you read or hear without further research. Turns out there is "some truth" to the headline that martial law was brought up by Flynn which would have been as it turns out, an honest headline but of course the dishonest media had to "tweak" it a bit to get the narrative out that they wanted in order to discredit Trump, something he doesn't need any help doing usually.

I thought you lockdown lovers wanted martial law Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I think you nailed them with that one .
Flynn said on Thursday that President Donald Trump should impose martial law to overturn the results of the 2020 US election.

Specifically, Flynn told the pro-Trump network Newsmax that the president should deploy the military to "rerun an election" in battleground states that he lost to President-elect Joe Biden.

The former national security advisor, who was recently pardoned by Trump, made a similar suggestion earlier this month when he shared a message calling on the president to deploy the military for a "national re-vote." Originally Posted by WTF
I think you are a paranoid chimp.