So, TheNew York Times Now Admits That The Information In Hunter Biden’s Laptop IS AUTHENTIC

with yo fine self and those conspiracy theories...

Why is it we seem to be reliving the mid-late 70's again?!?

what? hunter biden's laptop is for real???????

no way,

on top of our great internet companies safeguarding us from the fake information out there

and on top of our free press, taking personal risks and speaking truth to power and skewering lies and fakeness with courage and aplomb

on top of all that, we have experts signing letters stating the laptop is disinformation

these people are experienced intelligence officials

we rely on them to safeguard our nation

they have our best interests at heart

they recognize lies and smears when they see them

they have studied russia and they know disinformation campaigns when they see them

so at every layer, our internet platforms, our press and tv punditry and our intelligence community, americans have been safeguarded from conservative lies

thanks be to our elite who save us from liars and tinfoil hat wears and deplorables and walmart shoppers and anyone who might have a different opinion than us

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

and if we cant believe them and trust them, well let me put it this way....i for one believe everything biden and hellary and obama and schiff and clapper and brennan and comey and the washington post and well all of them, say

and the 1619 project is a true understanding of history too and no we dont teach it in school Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I wonder if the country could file a class action lawsuit against the NYT? Win that and we could go after Big Tech like Facebook and Tik Tok.
I wonder if the country could file a class action lawsuit against the NYT? Win that and we could go after Big Tech like Facebook and Tik Tok. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Ask Sara Palin how far that would get. I'll settle for what is going to happen when the Republicans retake the House.
Proof??? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... Proof? ... What do YOU care? ... You support
the jokers who LIED about the laptop from the start.
Yer-own credibility is in the shithouse.

However - proof, you say? ... Hunter's OWN conversations
FROM the laptop - that surely mention the "Big Guy"
and his getting a cut of everything.

Compromised by China and Ukraine... Prolly Russia also.

### Salty
... Proof? ... What do YOU care? ... You support
the jokers who LIED about the laptop from the start.
Yer-own credibility is in the shithouse.

Compromised by China and Ukraine... Prolly Russia also.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Next he'll want to know, where is the proof that Joe Biden is "the Big Guy" and when you provide that proof, he'll want to know what Joe did with the money not realizing that the money never had to actually exchange hands to be a crime, there was a conspiracy they may or may not have worked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-meeting.html

'Thank you for your service': What 'Big Guy' Joe Biden said to Hunter's business partner Tony Bobulinski at discreet hotel meeting - two weeks before VP 'asked for a 10% share in Chinese energy firm', new book claims

• A new book coming out Tuesday alleges Bobulinski had two separate 'high level' meetings with now-President Joe Biden in Los Angeles in May 2017
  • Less than two weeks after they took place, an email sent to Hunter Biden outlined the family's equity in a Chinese energy firm - including 10% for Joe
  • Joe Biden was identified as 'the big guy' when the emails were leaked in 2020
  • Hunter and his uncle Jim Biden were reportedly 'paranoid' about Joe's role
A new Hunter Biden book excerpt released on Monday details an alleged secret meeting between now-President Joe Biden and his only living son's business partner that led to a now-infamous 'deal' in which the president and his family were supposed to get equity in a Chinese energy firm.
Biden reportedly thanked Tony Bobulinski, who was tasked with setting up the family's joint venture with Chinese firm CEFC, for his 'service' and for 'helping my son.'
The meeting lasted 45 minutes in May 2017. Less than two weeks later, an email sent to Hunter Biden outlined a 'provisional agreement' that included 10 percent equity in the energy company for 'the big guy' - later identified as Joe Biden.

Hunter and Biden's younger brother Jim Biden were also present at the face-to-face, which reportedly took place in the lobby bar of Los Angeles' Beverly Hilton Hotel.
'The Bidens had chosen a discreet couch behind a thick marble column where they could see everyone who walked in the front entrance,' writes Miranda Devine, author of the forthcoming book Laptop From Hell: Hunter Biden, Big Tech And The Dirty Secrets The President Tried To Hide.
Based on hundreds of emails from Hunter's laptop which was left in a Delaware repair shop in April 2019, and transcripts of messages from WhatsApp, she claims that the Biden family offered their services to CEFC to help expand its business around the world.

In the recent excerpt released by the New York Post, Devine claims 'Joe knew what his family was doing in his name but was insulated from the dirty details.'

Bobulinski was a Democratic donor and a retired Navy veteran, and would be meeting Joe Biden for the first time.
Biden, who had been speaking at the Milken Institute Global Conference in Los Angeles, allegedly met Bobulinski, Jim Biden and Hunter Biden when he arrived at the hotel shortly after 10:30 p.m.
'Dad not in now until 11,' Devine claims Hunter wrote in a message to Bobulinski. 'Let’s me [you] and Jim meet at 10 at Beverly Hilton where he’s staying.'
She writes that Jim Biden, seven years younger than the 79-year-old president, 'greeted him like an old friend, although it was the first time they’d met.'
He reportedly told Bobulinski the meeting was 'high level.'

Hunter added, 'We will not go into any detail about the business.'
'I just want my dad to be comfortable with you,' the 51-year-old recovering drug addict allegedly told Bobulinski.
When Joe Biden arrived they shook hands, with Hunter introducing them: This is Tony, Dad, the individual I told you about that's helping us with the business that we're working on with the Chinese.'
'Joe began by talking about the Biden family, their tragedies, and his political career,' Devine writes.
'Bobulinski described his background as captain of the Penn State wrestling team in and briefly outlined an impressive résumé, including as a nuclear engineer and instructor in the Navy’s elite Nuclear Power Training Command with a high-level security clearance.'

Biden reportedly said, 'Thank you for your service. Thank you for helping my son.'
After the president's brother and son told him Bobulinski was 'working hard' on their behalf he allegedly replied, 'My son and my brother trust you emphatically, so I trust you.'
'Bobulinski had passed the test. It was a crucial meeting, because for the first time an outsider would see the extent to which Joe was involved in Hunter and Jim’s international business. Joe was the final decision-maker. Nothing important was done without his agreement,' Devine writes in her forthcoming book.
According to Devine's account Biden invited Bobulinski to a speech he was giving the next day and even asked what he thought of it afterwards.
The then-former vice president instructed, 'Keep an eye on my son and brother and look out for my family.'
The excerpt goes on to detail a meeting between Jim Biden and Bobulinski the same day on the rooftop of a Santa Monica hotel.

There, the Navy man-turned-businessman asked, 'Aren’t you concerned that you’re going to put your brother’s [2020] presidential campaign at risk? You know, the Chinese, the stuff that you guys have been doing already in 2015 and 2016, around the world?'
Jim Biden reportedly assured him his older brother had 'plausible deniability.'
Bobulinski was told the Bidens were 'paranoid' about keeping his involvement under wraps.
A report published by the New York Post in 2020 included a leaked email titled 'Expectations', which details 'remuneration packages' for six people in a business venture.
Hunter was identified as the 'chair/vice chair depending on agreement with CEFC', an apparent reference to the now bankrupt Shanghai conglomerate China Energy Co.
His pay was '850' and the correspondence also noted how he 'has some office expectations he will elaborate'.
The email also outlines a 'provisional agreement' where 80 per cent of the 'equity' would be shared equally among four people whose initials appear to relate to Hunter and three other recipients.
The sender of the email, Gilliar, said: 'I am happy to raise any detail with Zang if there is shortfalls?'

The email divides the equity into '20 H' - meaning 20 per cent equity to Hunter; 20 per cent to RW, meaning Rob Walker, also of the jc2r consultancy; 20 per cent to Bobulinski.
The remaining 20 per cent was split with 10 per cent going to 'Jim' who is otherwise unnamed, and then '10 held by H for the big guy?'
The big guy was previously unnamed until Fox News claimed that it was in reference to Joe Biden.
Zang appears to be a reference to Zang Jian Jun who was the former executive director of CEFC.
According to the alleged emails published by the Post about his Chinese dealings, Hunter also struck a deal for $30 million plus bonuses 'based on introductions alone' over three years after his father left office, then was offered a 'much more lasting and lucrative arrangement.'

Devine writes in her new book, out Tuesday, that Ye Jianming, the chairman of CEFC China Energy, was tasked with expanding the Chinese energy consortium's influence around the world, and James Gillar, a former SAS officer, recommended he link up with the Biden family.
Gillar reportedly connected Ye with Hunter Biden through Rob Walker, a former Clinton administration official, whose wife, Betsy Massey Walker, had been Jill Biden's assistant when she was second lady.
In December 2015, Devine claims, Ye and CEFC Executive Director Jianjun Zang flew to Washington D.C. At around the same time, a meeting was scheduled in Hunter Biden's diary for December 7, 2015.
One of his former associates, who spoke to Devine on the condition of anonymity, said they believe Hunter brought Ye to meet his father at one of their holiday parties, although there is no indication of any such meeting on Hunter's laptop.

By February 2015, Gillar reportedly emailed Hunter directly saying: 'It has been made clear to me that CEFC wish to engage in further business relations with our group.'
He reportedly knew that CEFC was the capitalist arm of President Xi Jinping's Belt and Road Initiative to spread Chinese influence throughout the world, while Ye was pictured with world leaders.

DailyMail.com commissioned cyber forensics experts at Maryman & Associates to examine the hard drive to determine its authenticity.
The firm's founder, Brad Maryman, was a 29-year veteran of the FBI, served as a Chief Information Security Officer and founded the bureau's cyber forensics unit. His partner, Dr. Joseph Greenfield, is an associate professor at the University of Southern California and helped write their degree program in intelligence and cyber operations.
After an extensive analysis of the hard drive, Greenfield and Maryman produced a report for DailyMail.com detailing their findings.
Using the same forensic tools as federal and state law enforcement in criminal investigations, they found a total of 103,000 text messages, 154,000 emails and more than 2,000 photos.
- They found emails for multiple accounts on the laptop dating back to 2009, and other data which 'appears to be related to Mr. Biden' between 2016 and 2019.
- The report's findings were consistent with the known timeline for the hard drive. A Wilmington, Delaware computer store work order with Hunter's signature shows he left his 2017 MacBook Pro laptop there on April 12, 2019.

- The Maryman & Associates report said the original 'Macintosh HD' drive was created on March 28, 2018
- Hunter's iCloud email address was added to the laptop's system on October 21 2018, as well as his work email at his firm Rosemont Seneca on February 2 2019.
- The same day, a Gmail address he used to log onto sex cam sites, and another personal Gmail address belonging to Hunter, were also added.
- Beau Biden's old Gmail account was added on February 7 2019.
- Emails addressed to Hunter's various email addresses dating from December 2009 to December 2020 were found on the system.
- An iPad with the name 'Hunter's iPad' and three email addresses associated with the Biden family was backed up on the laptop and on iCloud in January 2019 and again a month later.
- Greenfield found 818 call logs in this iPad backup with timestamps from June 2016 to February 2019.
- There were 8,942 entries in the iPad's contacts book, created between April 2016 and January 2019.
- In February 2019 an iPhone XS was also synced with the laptop. Its serial number was consistent with the timestamps of the data on the phone.
In conclusion, 'The operating system timestamps appear to be authentic, and no evidence was found to suggest that the timestamps or data were altered or manufactured,' the report said. 'No indications were found that would suggest the data was manufactured.'

... No worrys there, Liberal lads.

Reckon you'll do your level-best to spin this.

So Americans are supposed to believe the Democrat party
and their enablers in the news media are for telling the truth??

How Sad.

... No bleedin' wonder CNN and MSNBC have DROPPED like a stone
in the ratings --- and Biden's approval is at 38%...

#### Salty
I wonder if the country could file a class action lawsuit against the NYT? Win that and we could go after Big Tech like Facebook and Tik Tok. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You were complaining just today that a real man attacks the information, not the source. Yet a few hours later...

Pulling another Barley

"surely mention" ?

Sniffing like a dog already. You don't want to wait for evidence and an indictment ?

If it was Trump you would...surely.
"surely mention" ?

Sniffing like a dog already. You don't want to wait for evidence and an indictment ?

If it was Trump you would...surely. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If it was Trump you would be jerking yourself a soda.
Your 35,450 post...still not improving.
"surely mention" ?

If it was Trump you would...surely. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... "surely mention" because excerpts from the laptop
have been out for awhile now.
WHY do you think we're referring to Joe as "The Big Guy"?!

Ye Christ! ... "sniffing like a DOG"?? ... Hello? ... DINGO.
You're surely "off yer game" these days, mate.

"Dog"...

### Salty
Here's an interesting new perspective shall we say? I and others have been explaining this laptop story for about 1 1/2 years now. Back then, the New York Times and virtually all media in this country except the NYPost and Fox news tried to explain the facts to anybody that would listen but few did. Why? because they were shamed into believing that if you believed this story, not only were you an ignorant moron, you may be a traitor to doubt the veracity of our current President though they had no trouble doubting the veracity of the previous President, funny how that works.

Joe Biden in the second debate I believe it was, pointed at Trump and said, "he is lying about this story of my son's laptop, it's Russian propaganda and I have over 50 Intelligence experts who signed a letter that says they have determined that it is Russian propaganda". That was a lie. What they said knowing that they had to hedge what was being reported, to a person said no, what we said was that it had all the "hallmarks" of Russian propaganda and dis-information but that we had no actual proof of that, it just "felt" that way to us.

Now the New York Times just said and this is the "new way" of framing it, the New York Times just called the President of the United States, Joe Biden a liar. Think about that for just a second if you will. They called out the President as a liar. Why now?

They did their damnedest to hide this before but then we all know why they did that, to get Joe Biden elected. There is also more than enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that they had good reason because they knew that if this story was "authenticated/ verified", Biden would not win and that simply was not an option even at the prospect of this story finally coming to light and damaging the reputation of every media outlet that joined in the conspiracy.

Now, 1 1/2 years later, the Times decides to do a deep dive into the story? Again, why? Glenn Greenwald on Tucker just gave another interesting perspective. What if information from the FBI's investigation into Hunter, what, you didn't know there was an investigation into Hunter? I don't know at this point why that should surprise me, what if this information being developed by the FBI was leaked to the Times and they simply couldn't ignore that. They weren't about to give up an inside the investigation scoop!!!

So they just called the President of the United States, a liar. Think they would have done that if they didn't have the proof in their grubby little hands? Almost 2 years now the FBI has had all this information and the FBI has interrogated all of Hunter's business partners, I think one is already in jail, so maybe someone at the FBI thought this was the best time to get the leak to the Times before the FBI indictment comes down.

Think the media might be interested in that? Now that their President has been proven a liar, they might all start that deep dive into what is said by the left to be a simple civil tax case and a charge of failing to register as a foreign agent, not a very big deal unless your name if Michael Flynn of course but if you are a Democrat and the son of the President, you pretty much don't have to worry about that charge with Merrick Garland at the helm of the DOJ.

But you see, once you get past the tax and failing to register charge, you still have all those now authenticated e-mails, all those hours of interrogation of Hunter's partners threatened with jail time if they don't fess up and of course perhaps the star witness, Tony Bobulinski, who Tucker Carlson introduced us to all those many months ago.

Do you think Jen Psaki saying that Hunter doesn't work for the government so we have no comment on the matter is going to hold up much longer? Do you think Joe Biden will admit that he lied? If asked, I bet he would answer, when? Is Joe Biden now going to call the New York Times a liar? Sure hope he does.

And to anybody on the left especially SR who though I vehemently disagree with him ( sorry if that isn't your preferred pronoun ) on most topics, just might be the first on the left to come to terms with this new revelation though I won't hold my breath.

So I'll ask SR, what do you think about the New York Times proving that Joe Biden lied to the American people and continues to lie? I'm hopeful he ( again with the pronoun dilemma ) will be honest and forthright but I have the feeling all I'm going to get is "where is the proof" because what else could a "I'll die on the cross with Joe Biden", say?

The New York Times just called the President of the United states a liar and I'm wondering how many Americans tonight even realize that?
... "surely mention" because excerpts from the laptop
have been out for awhile now.
WHY do you think we're referring to Joe as "The Big Guy"?!

Ye Christ! ... "sniffing like a DOG"?? ... Hello? ... DINGO.
You're surely "off yer game" these days, mate.

"Dog"...

Don't let your dogma chase your karma

Horse manure boys.

What fucking planet are you from anyway?

Horse manure boys.

What fucking planet are you from anyway? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so the NY Times is Horse manure .. that means all their crap about Trump is also Horse manure.

you never think these things thru before you post, do you?