In Retrospect I Apologize

I been chasing money chasing bar. Like foook the hater foook the cause.lucci Cm I give up
You pretty . You win on this bullshit threAd Originally Posted by shinepro
SHINE now you have made me feel bad i never get to play around in threADS so im sorry.

But i will say and if SC gets mad which i dont know why nevertheless & SC forgive me for saying this but i just stet the record straight.I don't go out much but I decided to meet SC in a club one night he may have his board persona as many do but he actually is a pretty awesome dude, i thought he was very nice looking and a complete gentleman he always seemed very intelligent and was always nice to providers me being one so Id conversation with him met up went out lot of pretty girls thats all i was trying to say he cool not mean...

You go out a lot i dont you like pretty women and people that pay apparently, im a chick and i had fun no p4p either just got out house. I think everyone messes with you because you talk and start all these darn threads when you can be out getting laid,right?

Now suck it up buttercup you wanted the attention now go have fun!

Really and no you cant suck my toes damn it Night

Cendell M
Now we know who sissy lips might be
^^^Respectfully asking sir is that directed at me*****

NO rudeness im truly asking with respect SIR?

EDIT: unless you may be thinking same person as we all are i THINK?

and no its not sistine (shine is 100% not sistine) I KNOW FOR A FACT! SC is in fact black man.NOW THINK ABOUT THIS WHAT DID ONE DO THAT SHINE DOING ? and then when upset he talks white a snow? and gets mad as hell?? you're a smart man>
Now we know who sissy lips might be Originally Posted by tbone2u
You may ignore me if you like i have nothing against you and ive already apologized for the thread 3 weeks ago so i wont address you again sir....

You have a wonderful day love
Sorry for the slow response but I'm still trying to figure out what you said.

"NOW THINK ABOUT THIS WHAT DID ONE DO THAT SHINE DOING"

And yes I have thought about it and yes...maybe I am incorrect. If I am then you have my apology.
it ok pm you
Sorry for the slow response but I'm still trying to figure out what you said.

"NOW THINK ABOUT THIS WHAT DID ONE DO THAT SHINE DOING"

And yes I have thought about it and yes...maybe I am incorrect. If I am then you have my apology. Originally Posted by tbone2u
^^^^sent

EDIT: Let me know if that makes sense....
Nooo....lol
Just joking..baby doll
^^^next time i see you you wont care what make sense lamo
Lmao..want makes u think i care now..

Trust me there will be a next
We are good Mrs. Cendell. Thank you sweet girl for the pm

But i will say and if SC gets mad which i dont know why nevertheless & SC forgive me for saying this but i just stet the record straight.I don't go out much but I decided to meet SC in a club one night he may have his board persona as many do but he actually is a pretty awesome dude, i thought he was very nice looking and a complete gentleman he always seemed very intelligent and was always nice to providers me being one so Id conversation with him met up went out lot of pretty girls thats all i was trying to say he cool not mean...

im a chick and i had fun no p4p either just got out house. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Uhh my cover of being a poor fat white kid living in his moms basement may be blown but with that kind of an edification who can be mad.

Glad you had fun hanging out with me ...and despite all the other girls around I was attentive to you. ;-) lol
Who wants to be the king trik who overpay for pus, and haf the times they ain't no real stunnas. Yeah I'm Neva throwing 2 Hondo's in the air. Foook that. Y'all silly mofos overpay for pus to support her g boyfriend who stay home playing Xbox. Who's the real clown. Cendello we good. I wish ya the best. Real talk. I like me. Ain't trying to compete with the cool pus buyers.
We are good Mrs. Cendell. Thank you sweet girl for the pm Originally Posted by tbone2u
She is sweet & beautiful Kiss

Uhh my cover of being a poor fat white kid living in his moms basement may be blown but with that kind of an edification who can be mad.

Glad you had fun hanging out with me ...and despite all the other girls around I was attentive to you. ;-) lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Aww its so awesome we need to have make up sex & a review damnit