THINGS YOU SAY DURING SEX....

• Idina
  • 07-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Just realized my last post I didn't even say anything in regards to the topic.

"Please don't stop"
"After I suck on you for a while, I want you to do me doggie, pull my hair and spank my ass!"

How could I resist?
Harder, Harder
I LOVE TO HEAR MY NAME!!!
I LOVE TO HEAR MY NAME!!! Originally Posted by sexydream
I'm going to have to try that! Still Looking, Still Looking, Still Looking... not working for me, but then my names not SEXYDREAM! LOL
I'm just waiting for the day to hear "oh EA just like that" lol.... It would feel a little weird hearing my handle rather than my name. I prefer what I've been hearing
I'm just waiting for the day to hear "oh EA just like that" lol.... It would feel a little weird hearing my handle rather than my name. I prefer what I've been hearing Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I know you'll appreiate is one! Tonights appointment I started thinking about this thread while I was ah "Busy". It would seem I quitely said Oh Still Looking using an Elmer Fudd tone and started laughing. The provider stopped and said, "Looking for what?" And that is why she is an ATF!
"You are a much better fuck than EA."
"You are a much better fuck than EA." Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL.... Now I can see the humor in that.
The wrong name!!!
I LOVE TO HEAR MY NAME!!! Originally Posted by sexydream
Same here, but in the holy connotation of, "O my God, Fancy!" or the more worshipful, "Fancy, get on your knees and get ready to scream Jesus!"

Diefic phrases I DON'T want to hear include, "Zeus, I slipped," "I'm going to hammer you like Thor," and "Hell, I thought my rash was getting better."

Diefic phrases I DON'T want to hear include, "Zeus, I slipped," "I'm going to hammer you like Thor," and "Hell, I thought my rash was getting better."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

LMAO .....
check out these !

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=242953
This just in LIVE from Las Vegas:

Hurry Up, I normally charge extra for this much exercise!
"you are so hard like a young guy in his 20s"