Please delete all of my content

There is a way to do that for future. Do not post anything stupid if you cant post anything good. A keyboard in the hands of a monkey is dangerous. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
I have examined your posting history, I agree.
I have examined your posting history, I agree. Originally Posted by KIMCHICONNIESEWER
Says the assclown who wants his content to be deleted and handle be removed. Your should be the cl(r)own of jokers.

You must have earned a special degree to become an expert in field of stupidity.
Kudos to the OP. I bet some guys lost money on the over/under on how long this handle would last.
I have been attacked 5 times from Aonegonexx and nothing? Like 5 times today. Nothing?
Put lipstick on my asshole and go looking for sex?

Namsa you just gave me 5 more points a few minutes ago for Rudeness? WTF? mailbox is full and not accepting e-mails.

Please delete all of my content. Like I was never here.
Please delete all of my content. Like I was never here.

IF YOU CAN'T DO AS I ASK, DO NOT TOUCH MY ACCOUNT!
Kimchi, we all know your real identity. You're trying to play dumb, but we been knew the day you first posted. At this point we're just looking for you to point out and return with the next handle.
Kimchi, we all know your real identity. You're trying to play dumb, but we been knew the day you first posted. At this point we're just looking for you to point out and return with the next handle. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
NO
Are you making progress on erasing all of my history?