Pregnant Fun! Yay or Nay?

• BLM69
  • 04-17-2022, 01:20 PM
I never thought of the mental and emotional state of hookers offering this service, guys don't really care to be honest, they just want to bust out the poison and be happy, empty balls clear my big head
Yay for sure - boobs are bigger, usually is off the charts horny, and I love busting inside of them. Hobby or civilian, I don’t care.
For me it is a fetish. Something about it turns me on. And I’ve experienced it in the RW where they are truly horny and not just “provider” horny. But then again I don’t necessarily seek it out.
They seem to be hornier and I’ve usually got more time to enjoy them.
  • BLM69
  • 04-30-2022, 05:28 PM
Yay for sure - boobs are bigger, usually is off the charts horny, and I love busting inside of them. Hobby or civilian, I don’t care. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
I think you just enjoy busting inside of them, I feel you player
I believe the term providers use is
"Getting pregnant in the line of duty".
A kind of occupational hazard.
"Getting Pregnant In The Line Of Duty".
Kind Of An Occupational Hazard. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I don't care who you are, this shit is HILARIOUS I'm printing this on a t-shirt and walking into a Precinct pretending to be a Tourist just to see the reactions I receive. I'm even going to have a City Map in my hand so that I can look lost while cute...

Sorry babe gotta steal your idea, my friend owns a printing company and I already sent her the text just changed the last sentence to this^^^ BUT; I will call you with my reactions... The first sentence will be tight across my chest, the second sentence across my back.

Now, if I pull tricks; I'll give you a cut for stealing your idea I'll hit 3 Counties and I'm lost, "someone will help me"...

My Bad BLM: Back On Topic

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
I believe the term providers use is
"Getting pregnant in the line of duty".
A kind of occupational hazard. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
failure2.jpg
Taking my mod hat off for a moment...

Alyssa & Brooke may have the thread winners for humor.
and Marcellus gets credit for causing it

mod hat back on...
all on topic btw.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-06-2022, 06:51 AM
If she's not "showing," who's to know? Interesting comment Browser made.

And ... what's "showing"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
hey Lexus Lover, are you still my cyber stalker troll bitch..

sir, you have been czech mated. allow me to explain. or, as to your future sorry ass rebuttal, you will allow me, as jules so eloquently stated-and i admit i cannot do better-please allow me to retort..

if you say, "yes, so stipulated,"- which by the way is your least worst option-then i say, "qed motherfucker.."

qed, for any of those people who buy lottery tickets and are therefore bad at math-except in some very rare cases where a huge re dick alous jackpot yields a surprisingly positive expectation value, and then you should go buy some lottery tickets, but only if you can remain anonymous if you win big, or you have Luka Brazi as your gateeper- before he swam with the fishes and some dolphins prolly too-is what math nerds say when they're arrived at, say, the second fastest proof ever of Fermat's last theorem, or finally united say relativity and quantum mechanics into a unified field theory, pretty much explaining the entirety of the universe. you know, like just another day at the office..

but if you say hell naw, then the fun begins, you sad sorry cyber stalker troll. your rap sheet is easily 10 pages long..

see some new mods here. unique you seem pretty on point. but are you a master carpenter tho..

but yup mods, if you need to point or ban me, all good in the hood. no worries.

and by the way, i'm still not back yet. i will limit my board engagement to reverse trolling Lexus Lover, and nothing else at the present time. still, i thought it might be fun to troll/reverse troll my my fave cyber stalker. well not really my fave, but definitely in my top 20 fave cyberstalkers, but also in the bottom 20 of my least fave cyberstalkers. so there's that..

signed,
px, a legit reverse troll..

p.s.-oh and way off topic, fo sho. sorry; i didn't feel like starting a new thread. muh bad..

p.p.s.- my nephew rory and i finally figured out how to beat roulette, with a martingale, no less. frickin not 1 active dice table in the whole freaking country. and we shared a hot date from el rey. we even got to meet the parents, and they were cool af. they didn't even make us take a lie detector test.

'Did you fuck my daughter?"

Wait, is this a trick question, as my pulse races..
pxmcc,

Thank you
And yes, thread drift/hijack and rudeness are guideline issues.
Btw, pxmcc, don't post again in this thread.
What's your thoughts on pregnant chicks selling pussy in the hobby? I don't look for it and don't support it, but did fuck a pregnant whore last year, blonde busty late 20s, I couldn't pass it up. I know I'm a mess...... Originally Posted by BLM69
A pregnant woman is a sexy thing IMO, tits enlarge and are ever more sensitive plus them nips, her kitty seems easily wet due to her hormones being in full play due to pregnancy. I don’t know about a provider, but a pregnant civie I tapped in the past was having a variety of cravings, one of which was a constant good stiff c**k. Just saying.
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2022, 09:03 PM
A pregnant woman is a sexy thing IMO, tits enlarge and are ever more sensitive plus them nips, her kitty seems easily wet due to her hormones being in full play due to pregnancy. I don’t know about a provider, but a pregnant civie I tapped in the past was having a variety of cravings, one of which was a constant good stiff c**k. Just saying. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Man she sounds like a good time 😊
They are my favorite I really enjoy it the further they are a long.
I have never sought a pregnant provider, but would certainly seize upon any available opportunity with a “civilian.” Based upon experience with my ex, yes, breasts enlarge, and libido can really go into overdrive. She cannot get more pregnant than she already is, so, no worries about the birth control aspect.

This thread has planted an evil seed. Perhaps I should seek random opportunities to be helpful to obviously pregnant women.