NCNS with R*ckC*ty1*23 & VERY weird outcome!

What a waste of my time. I know better than to read a thread started by BD. Originally Posted by Littleroc

https://youtu.be/rVjqtyljYvw
If this was just a mistake on the part of RockCity (because he was spooked, or whatever reason) it could go a long way to just send Eve a sincere apology and a $50 Amazon card for her inconvenience. Then maybe everyone can let bygones be bygones and move forward.
That would be the best thing to do!! At least cover her gas considering how far she drove.
Baby Dallas is doing what that bitch Kane bitch did... Hoes just trying to make other look bad so guys will feel sorry for them and fuck them to get Christmas money
Baby Dallas is doing what that bitch Kane bitch did... Hoes just trying to make other look bad so guys will feel sorry for them and fuck them to get Christmas money Originally Posted by Sperman
First off there is no place here with that kind of language towards a provider that you stood up and had the nerve to stand a cross the street and watch the whole thing.

And you might need to read the first page cause Baby D wasn't the one that got stood up.
Baby Dallas is doing what that bitch Kane bitch did... Hoes just trying to make other look bad so guys will feel sorry for them and fuck them to get Christmas money Originally Posted by Sperman
*Threat removed*

Hey wacky8, why don't you come back to my incall so I can record you getting banged by my gay Marine buddy again. The fans loved your last video!
That may be true, But the guy admitted that he did scheduled a date with Eve. If he changed his mind or didn't call to cancel that's his bad. At least compensate her. She seems like a nice girl....at least from her reviews. I won't see her as long as she is in bd stable. She may be out of the hobby before I get a chance to see her anyway. I have a ATF I like seeing for now.