Hello San Antonio

[QUOTE=Cendell M;1059640521]
Again all you had to do was ignore the comment I made . To react the way you did was unnecessary. Even after you gave me a nasty attitude I was polite to you and you continue to be Petty and rude. And talk out your ass with zero facts.

In the Dallas thread the Houston trolls posted make that clear & follow me everywhere I post. & I chose to completely ignore them. But clearly you didn't. You enjoy that drama & all that negativity that's why you found the need to mention it on this thread when it had nothing to do with it. All that so-called advice you were giving me how about you taking for yourself and walk away from the keyboard.

Post facts & PROOF if not everything that you are saying is just gossip and rumor and you look like a bitter spiteful person .

This conversation ended. I still wish you the best of luck with all your Journeys take it or leave it...

You apparently cant read UM do you know the definition of "sarcasm" is? Please do answer and then i get to work and leave you in the DUST....

PLEASE ANSWER ,because when i said "Thank You" it was meant as a sarcastic "thank you" im no english major just ask Wake-UP lol,,,,BUT I suggest you know the meaning of something when its a "Thank You doll for your help " or "Thanks BUT I DONT WANT NOR NEED YOUR HELP"-------SARCASM

geeeeez were in AMERICANO Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
  • Mokoa
  • 06-20-2017, 09:49 PM
For those of you who still wish to hijack this thread even though you were asked nicely to not do so, there are plenty more points where the first batch came from.

Stick to the original topic.