would no daty be a dealbreaker for you ?

DATY does not matter to me. I rarely do that in the hobby world if the gal is not a spinner. That is just my prefrence. The goal of the session is for me to get off right?

Sixx
Just last night I was explaining to a young lady I've seen a few times that I knew she was gonna get me off (hell I was bursting before I got to the door), but she could enhance my pleasure by allowing me to push her over the edge. She damn near popped my eardrums squeezing her lovely thighs against my noggin, and we had a really, really good time.
If she likes then I like it. All hygeine being equal. I love the the feeling of a woman shaking with orgasm. Not a deal breaker though. If she doesn't want it ( As Ms Elena says I have no idea why) I guess that's more time for my enjoyment
Not a deal breaker for me.
Not a fan of it, for several reasons:

1. I like to leave some items off the table for my personal sex life. Should I allow DATY I'd want it to be to men who had been really loyal, and who I liked a lot.
2. DATY can be great, but I've had more awful than great. Even giving directions, some men just suck at it (and not in a good way.)
3. I also feel uncomfortable because it takes me a long time to have an orgasm. Sex feels great! But when I'm the sole object of focus and a lot of guys focus on giving an orgasm, that's not where I want to repeatedly be with men I don't know that well. I've never faked an orgasm in my life, and I don't plan on starting now. So I'd rather keep it off the table for now.
4. Also, germs. If a man is so happy to go down on providers, I don't care how careful people say the hobby is in comparison to civilian sex. This is one area where I find people glossing over the facts of STDs glaringly bold. If I don't know where your mouth is, it's not going on my kitty. I looked up one picture of an HPV sore in the mouth that I found on google, for a thread here-- it was pretty darn disgusting. And it's not like people check the other person's mouth for sores and warts (unless they're outside the mouth and completely obvious.) And even then, there's not always signs.

Oh, and there is an ew factor. Luckily, MOST of my clients are good about oral hygiene (ha ha) but those that don't floss...ergh. I do not want that near my lady bits either.

Basically, I love making it all about the guy, and I have a good time doing it. But nothing bursts my bubble of enjoyment more than a guy nattering on about how he wants to pleasure me. Umm, did you not see me getting all sweaty, breathless, with a big grin on my face and making fun noises for the past ten minutes? Really? You missed it? Well, let's go again, and this time PAY ATTENTION!

Beth,

I like your thinking. It's all about me if I were to see you on your tour. I could deal with that

Sixx
No DATY is NOT a deal breaker for me...hell, I don't even WANT to DATY with some of the ladies I see
With your other..er, talents.. DED, no lady would miss it ^_^
With your other..er, talents.. DED, no lady would miss it ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Awwww, thanks Lil' Red...now hurry & get back to TX cuz there are a few "things" I miss about you as well
^ ah ha ha. This is why I love Eccie.

Also, thanks SixxBach.