Guns

LMAO I understand, but the assault rifle should have never been available in the first place. Police, Military only. To late now. Originally Posted by Cody69

they aren't. all this far left ban guns nuts claim any semi-auto rifle is an "assault weapon" which any firearms expert will tell you is false.

nonsense
its people doing this wrong.if a nut cant get one, he rents a u-haul. the hatred needs to stop.
they aren't. all this far left ban guns nuts claim any semi-auto rifle is an "assault weapon" which any firearms expert will tell you is false.

nonsense Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Totally agree, but the AR-15 is an Assault Rifle. It is only lacking the auto featured. Like I previously mentioned, rarely is the auto feature used. Its not accurate, it is used to spray bullets' in the enemy's direction, period.

I love guns, I have a lot of guns, I have Semi-Automatic guns. Three rounds. Not 100 rounds. Not wanting to kill anyone. Ducks, Geese, Doves, Pheasants, not people.

Bottom line something needs done, period. Everyday another nut does something more crazier then the day before.
the picture of kid reminds me of the john wick story of him killing 3 people with a pencil. lets mandate rubber pencils, and big spongy rubber bumpers on all u haulz twuks. n we will have that issue solved at same time
There’s no such thing as an “assault rifle”, certainly nothing widely available to the public comes anywhere near that non-definition. I could do as much damage with a Glock as 99% of these retards do with a semi automatic rifle. A civilian AR is a fucking peashooter, a .22 with velocity, that anyone who spends time with wishes was 300 black minimum. The only reason anyone uses the platform is for the zillion accessories on the market and essentially no recoil. The service only uses a similar design because a guy can hump a million rounds by himself.

When did America become overrun with such whiny, frightened pussys? If you hate the foundational values of the United States move somewhere else. Lichtenstein, The Azores, wherever. I’m sure there’s plenty of like minded people out there to cower in fear with.
When did America become overrun with such whiny, frightened pussys? If you hate the foundational values of the United States move somewhere else Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
When did America become the land of more mass shootings every year than there are days of the year? Might be the better question.

Some dipshit's 2nd Amendment rights doesn't supercede someone else's right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Wanting action taken on gun violence doesn't make someone a "whiny, frightened pussy". And the attitude it takes to label someone that goes right out the window when that person finds themselves in an active shooter situation. Guaranteed.
There’s no such thing as an “assault rifle”, certainly nothing widely available to the public comes anywhere near that non-definition. I could do as much damage with a Glock as 99% of these retards do with a semi automatic rifle. A civilian AR is a fucking peashooter, a .22 with velocity, that anyone who spends time with wishes was 300 black minimum. The only reason anyone uses the platform is for the zillion accessories on the market and essentially no recoil. The service only uses a similar design because a guy can hump a million rounds by himself.

When did America become overrun with such whiny, frightened pussys? If you hate the foundational values of the United States move somewhere else. Lichtenstein, The Azores, wherever. I’m sure there’s plenty of like minded people out there to cower in fear with. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Wrong, it is the same caliber as the M-16. Assault Riffle-15 they even named it for you. Didn't you know that is what AR stands for?

Most civilian AR-15's are chambered in 5.56 NATO which is what the M16 series is chambered in. So you take a 20″ civilian AR-15, and the 20″ M16, and they will both propel the same projectile at the same velocity. In fact, take any rifle with a 20″ barrel, and it also will. Jun 26, 2022

Google is your friend. Not MEGA News Groups. Same, only difference it don't shoot Automatic. Got it???
AR does NOT stand for assault rifle Cody, wtf is wrong with you? It stands for armalite. The company y. That created it in the 59s
And most civilian ARs are chambered in 223, not 556, but also can be 22lr, 6.8, 300blk, yada yada. They’re even out there in 9mm or 45acp, just to name a few. AR is just a design, it can be built and accessorized a million different ways. Saying AR is like saying car or airplane, completely nondescript.

But go ahead and run some 556 through a typical civilian 223 AR. It’ll work, right up until you blow a couple fingers off.

The vast majority of mass shootings are done with handguns, btw.
And most civilian ARs are chambered in 223, not 556, but also can be 22lr, 6.8, 300blk, yada yada. They’re even out there in 9mm or 45acp, just to name a few. AR is just a design, it can be built and accessorized a million different ways. Saying AR is like saying car or airplane, completely nondescript.

But go ahead and run some 556 through a typical civilian 223 AR. It’ll work, right up until you blow a couple fingers off. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Argue with google, that is where the information came from. Maybe there is a MEGA Google that tells it differently. Share your information.

It is the same for the record.
Totally agree, but the AR-15 is an Assault Rifle. It is only lacking the auto featured. Like I previously mentioned, rarely is the auto feature used. Its not accurate, it is used to spray bullets' in the enemy's direction, period.

I love guns, I have a lot of guns, I have Semi-Automatic guns. Three rounds. Not 100 rounds. Not wanting to kill anyone. Ducks, Geese, Doves, Pheasants, not people.

Bottom line something needs done, period. Everyday another nut does something more crazier then the day before. Originally Posted by Cody69
Right here! Glad to see a gun enthusiast/ hunter have common sense views. Need more of you.
We are to the point that there will not be anymore open air celebrations. I heard a stat that we’ve averaged more then 1 mass shooting per day so far this year. How bad does it need to get.
I own 4 firearms. I haven’t even shot a rabbit with them. But if an illegal enters my house, I’ll cap his ass.
I'd say the issue is that crazy fuckos get access to ANY GUN. the UK makes the ownership much more a lengthy process and we should also. If for nothing else it provides a much greater cooling off period Before someone's handed a gun.

I don't think most people pick up a gun they just bought and start shooting the place up either, but if purchasing a gun required a license that took 3 months to get or 6 months to get, that likely would change an outcome or two. And if you got cuckoo tendencies, or have ever visited a mental institution as an inpatient, you should never be allowed around firearms. Sorry
I own 4 firearms. I haven’t even shot a rabbit with them. But if an illegal enters my house, I’ll cap his ass. Originally Posted by bambino
I hope you are warned a head of time so you know it is coming usually you are attacked by surprise, I have experienced it!!! You will need gun in hand locked and loaded.