The KlassyKelliAnn "Oh Hell Yes" ThreAD

Congrats KKA! Good seeing you being a MOD again!
Sorry, I've been a tad busy sucking dick! LOL

Never did like that show, a bit before my time, I suppose. So eithe4 come up with another example or my answer will simply have to be thus...... Silence.
LOL Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Would you consider that video rude or offensive to the point you would issue points!?
Uh,no. Not in the least. It's quite funny.

KKA
And Why would I issue points for that video?!?! It wasn't the least bit insulting. It was funny.
Uh,no. Not in the least. It's quite funny.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
And Why would I issue points for that video?!?! It wasn't the least bit insulting. It was funny. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Thank you. Your a class act young lady!lady's can MOD over the guys but if anyone could do an excellent job if it.. it would me you!
Are we waiting for some taint pics? Special is done we just need the pics!
I think we need a "post your MOD tits thread"

Just hoping Mokoa will contribute to it.
Thank you. Your a class act young lady!lady's can MOD over the guys but if anyone could do an excellent job if it.. it would me you! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Welcome and Thank You.

Are we waiting for some taint pics? Special is done we just need the pics! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Shhhhhhhhhushhhh!!! Do NOT say TAINT up in this bitch! Pyramider and cb will be over here in milliseconds! They never give up on TAINT! LOL
I think we need a "post your MOD tits thread"

Just hoping Mokoa will contribute to it. Originally Posted by joshharris86

Not nearly enough MOD tits to go around. We could do MOD tits, ass, Pussy ....and....cocks? Lol
Looks like the owners decided to "class the place up" a little.

Just hoping Mokoa will contribute to it. Originally Posted by joshharris86

If mokoa posts his junk i think he should be perma- banned...IJS!! 😝😝😝
If mokoa posts his junk i think he should be perma- banned...IJS!! 😝😝😝 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Aww, man! You're ruining the possibilities of my getting Mokoas hot schlong pics! Not cool. lol
Aww, man! You're ruining the possibilities of my getting Mokoas hot schlong pics! Not cool. lol Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
My bad dont point 😁
  • Mokoa
  • 07-14-2017, 04:16 PM
If mokoa posts his junk i think he should be perma- banned...IJS!! 😝😝😝 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Aww, man! You're ruining the possibilities of my getting Mokoas hot schlong pics! Not cool. lol Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Not happening.

Such things may only be experienced in person.
Lol silly

Not happening.

Such things may only be experienced in person. Originally Posted by Mokoa