Cheating Fantasy

I've had guys tell me how much better I am at fucking than their wives or girlfriends.
Especially when they are fucking me in the ass.

Or what a good job I do at sucking their cock that his wife hardly touches.

It gets me so wet.
Makes you wet, now that makes me hard Angie! Lol
My latest SB likes to hear about my other two girls. One is a model that this 3rd girl cannot touch in terms of looks, but she (#3) fucks Soooo good. She comes over and we've never spent more than 5 minutes in any part of the house except the bedroom. Soon as we're in there and the clothes are off, I touch her pussy and she's soaking. After we're done with the first round we're usually chatting and she wants to hear about how I fucked them, what I like having them do to me, and how she's better... and by the time we're done, she's a fucking ocean in her pussy again and that's how round two usually starts... by me talking to her about me fucking her competition.
It is hot fucking a guy who is engaged to be married soon to get him ready for what marital sex is like meaning sex with me and other sluts. Guys tell me how much they love their future wife as we fuck hard)))
It is hot fucking a guy who is engaged to be married soon to get him ready for what marital sex is like meaning sex with me and other sluts. Guys tell me how much they love their future wife as we fuck hard))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
You really need to come to Austin.
I have a fantasy of being in brides party, fucking her husband to be and during ceremony my pussy is filled with his cream dripping down my leg and after ceremony we fuck again and am a frequent guest of wife at their place where I fuck husband more than he fucks wife))))) wife is my best friend so why not share her husband behind her back))))
OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO HOT!
One of my favorite sessions I have had was having a submissive/slave tell me that all their body parts were mine (singularly ofcourse meaning one part at a time) and how much they needed my pussy, my nectar, the smell of me. How worthy I was to be worshiped while their wife was not. Please me in all areas, push limits (of course not hard limits) as I told them how much more superior in all ways that I was. It's interesting because I am Puerto Rican and Black so therefore I get many men who say I am more superior for race. I love to have them write lists as well and body worship me while they read it. Just depends on who I am seeing and how deep they allow the psychological to go.

I also have a husband and wife that are my slaves. Interesting times with those two. Especially when I have the wife how much better I am than her husband and how she would leave him, but finances or whatever the flavor it that day as her husband is beneath me while I queen his unworthy being.

Or I have the husband say how insignificant his wife is as she's tied with a devices tormenting her tender womanhood and begging for release.

These happen when I am able to travel to their city and are extremely enjoyable. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Everything you just posted raised my pulse and got me VERY hot. You're someone I need to meet. I've PM'ed you before and sent a couple of stories your way. We should talk about your travel schedule. I get excited meeting people with similar interests. We are such a small minority within the Hobby.
Is is just me or is TeagenLuv not just sound sexy as hell?? I've never met her, but I am damn inspired!!!
Is is just me or is TeagenLuv not just sound sexy as hell?? I've never met her, but I am damn inspired!!! Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy
I believe Teagan and Angie together in a 3some would be a helluva party!!
Suzee... you'd make a great fantasy!
I have a fantasy of being in brides party, fucking her husband to be and during ceremony my pussy is filled with his cream dripping down my leg and after ceremony we fuck again and am a frequent guest of wife at their place where I fuck husband more than he fucks wife))))) wife is my best friend so why not share her husband behind her back)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
So Hot! Does any one else love hearing their provider tell them of the guys they just fucked? Gets my motor running when she asks if I can smell the cum on her breath... love it!!!
More and more guys particularly married guys want to hear about all the guys I fucked and who creamed me. A lot say it is disgusting but many practically beg to allow them to fuck me right after I have been creamed with cum all over me and still in my mouth)))) The taste and smell of another man's cum is very intoxicating to many men and gets their cocks throbbing and shooting in seconds)))) Telling guys about other guys is hot but arranging a sloppy seconds is very hard and not my usual type of session.
Considering I'm cheating everytime I book an appointment you could say I'm into it. It is a turn on to hear my partner talk about my wife and comparing while with me. most amazing thing was I forgot to power of my phone one time and she called while I was with someone. Talking to my wife on the phone while getting my dick sucked was so amazing. I put her on speaker so I could grab her head with both hands and face fucked her till I came, all while listening to my wife ramble on.
I love when guys talk to their wives on the phone while we suck and fuck))) It would be even hotter if you came in my pussy during the conversation))))