Princess of poker OR Princess of PLAGIARISM? Texas... I'll let YOU decide...:(

Guini, so sorry you felt hate in my response, I have none. I will PM you a response later, when I can do it on a real keyboard instead of a phone. It is interesting that you quote Faulkner as he is the author of one of my favorite pieces of advice to writers (but it fits for all artists):

“The writer's only responsibility is to his art. He will be completely ruthless if he is a good one. He has a dream. It anguishes him so much he must get rid of it. He has no peace until then. Everything goes by the board: honor, pride, decency, security, happiness, all, to get the book written. If a writer has to rob his mother, he will not hesitate; the 'Ode on a Grecian Urn' is worth any number of old ladies.”
Guini, so sorry you felt hate in my response, I have none. I will PM you a response later, when I can do it on a real keyboard instead of a phone. It is interesting that you quote Faulkner as he is the author of one of my favorite pieces of advice to writers (but it fits for all artists):

“The writer's only responsibility is to his art. He will be completely ruthless if he is a good one. He has a dream. It anguishes him so much he must get rid of it. He has no peace until then. Everything goes by the board: honor, pride, decency, security, happiness, all, to get the book written. If a writer has to rob his mother, he will not hesitate; the 'Ode on a Grecian Urn' is worth any number of old ladies.” Originally Posted by joesnapshot
Sir Joe...

That is not fair... bringing out the HEAVY ARTILLERY...FAULKNER and DOSTOEVSKY are two of my greatest weaknesses... Lol. PARTICULARLY that quote...

In many ways... this quote is soooo true... For me... it is not a choice... of WILL or WON'T I WRITE... I simply have no choice... In more ways than one... I am a true slave...

I feel for my family sometimes... because when I am struck with inspiration... My mind drifts... and no matter where we are... they all know... that I have to stop... to put down my thoughts...To say that I live in my head... is an understatement...

I look at the DICTIONARY and I see a palette of beautiful colors...and my keyboard is the brush... that I use... to color and create... my tapestry of words...

When I have to submit to isolation...as sometimes my disorder demands... I am always comforted... that no matter what... I will always have the stories in my heart... and in my head...

Thank you for gently correcting me...

Your kindness was very much appreciated...

Your tempestuous slave,

Guinevere
Sir SofaKingFun...

-I want to thank you...

-That I failed to look past my ill temper... and learn from this experience...

- I absolutely SUCK AT BEING MEAN...

-...if I find myself in a state of WRITER'S BLOCK...and I find myself...at a LOSS FOR WORDS... Lol... This does happen to me occasionally..

-... the HISSING KITTEN... has FINALLY put away her CLAWS!!

Your frisky slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

-You're welcome.

-And what did we learn?

-On the contrary, dear. You're actually quite good at it. I've seen you work it.

-So thaaaaat's it, huh? WRITERS BLOCK? See previous comment.

-Outstanding. I'm a dog person. Cats can pound sand.

Your shunned/confused friend,
SKF

-You're welcome.

-And what did we learn?

-On the contrary, dear. You're actually quite good at it. I've seen you work it.

-So thaaaaat's it, huh? WRITERS BLOCK? See previous comment.

-Outstanding. I'm a dog person. Cats can pound sand.

Your shunned/confused friend,
SKF

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Happy Easter...
Likewise.

Likewise.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Lol... It's all about THE ASS!!
Not alway...uhh, yeah. I can't lie. It is

Here. Have a Peepcake...

After reading this thread, and I hope I'm not derailing it, all I can think about right now is doing Guinevere and CG4U, at the same time! Smart sexy babes are just HOT!!!
I am like Tom - CGFU and Guinevere are the hot ones. I have had people steal my work before - I just look at the person and see that I am the good one.

Still thanks for showing us this problem. Only hurts her.

No response from the one that took ad????
Lol I mean really? If you can't write your own add your just plain lazy and probably a terrible provider! Just saying its not hard to post up what your sellin! Probably just lays there like a dead fish hahahaha
Ok I am going to comment now . Slave Guinevere and I have spoken . I explained to her what happened and she understood what happened . So if you guys could please trying to be so rude I would appreciate it .
  • Netx9
  • 04-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Unfortunately, you poked the eccie bear, a protective community. I do hope since G has acknowledged your apology, we can all move on. Best of luck to you, princess.
Ok I am going to comment now . Slave Guinevere and I have spoken . I explained to her what happened and she understood what happened . So if you guys could please trying to be so rude I would appreciate it . Originally Posted by princessofpoker
Ummm...Ms. princessofporker, are you asking the guys to be rude or not be so rude?

I'm guessing the latter, but, that being said, it's pretty obvious what happened here, so I don't thinck an explanation was needed so much as an apology.

But in keeping with the 'attempt to not be rude' thing...let me simply say that if you would please stop sponging off other provider's ads, I'm sure they'd appreciate it, too.

Regards,
SKF

There is no way anyone would ever confuse you with anyone else! No matter what they try to copy from you. You are one of a kind and we are blessed to have you.
Wow! Sorry to see such things going on. Slave you are a true sweetheart, hope to see you soon.