Romney Predicted to Win

It's spelled "Dewey". Thomas Dewey. You can't even be a moron right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're wrong. He's a perfect moron. That IS how a moron spells Dewey!
You Obama guys should be aware of a rather huge difference between y'all and everyone else that's voting ANYONE but Obama... We will hold romneys feet to the fire just as hard as Obama.

There won't be any such thing as romneyzombies. He's got a hard road ahead of him as president because we aren't on anyone's side but truth. If he screws up, we will probably be the first to bitch.

I've looked at every poll out there and both camps research says, if the election were today, Romney would win.

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced?
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 01:29 PM
You Obama guys should be aware of a rather huge difference between y'all and everyone else that's voting ANYONE but Obama... We will hold romneys feet to the fire just as hard as Obama.

There won't be any such thing as romneyzombies. He's got a hard road ahead of him as president because we aren't on anyone's side but truth. If he screws up, we will probably be the first to bitch.

I've looked at every poll out there and both camps research says, if the election were today, Romney would win.

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romne...#ixzz1kPYR0idq

Btw on that tax thing everyone seems to love, I looked this up after I got a pm on it. Romney gives between 20-30% to charity. That would put his "outgoing to taxes and humanity right about where most of us are. Obama/Biden have given less than 3% combined. I'm not down on them because I believe folks should be able to spend their money as they choose, but doesn't it seem a tad two faced? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Most liberals give very little to charity because they don't go to church and consequently don't give to the church. Liberals believe it's the government's job to take care of the poor, so they don't feel obligated to give to private charity.

Dick Cheney is supposed to be some sort of monster, according to liberals. Cheney gives millions to charity. When he left Halliburton, he gave several million to charity.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 01:55 PM
shotgun dick should give to charity

then kiss america on the lips after the fucking he gave us
shotgun dick should give to charity

then kiss america on the lips after the fucking he gave us Originally Posted by CJ7
Thank you for your thoughful comments, insightful as always.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your thoughful comments, insightful as always. Originally Posted by joe bloe

glad I could help you out
http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romne...#ixzz1kPYR0idq Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7 are we to assume that you agree that Romney gives a much larger percentage of his income to charity than Obama? This is exactly what the link that you posted shows. So, you agree with LovingKayla?
Here is what the electoral map blow out looks like according to the U of Colorado prediction....

Sweet, isn't it ?

It looks like a blood bath for the Dimos! It's a shame cows can't vote.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:46 PM
CBJ7 are we to assume that you agree that Romney gives a much larger percentage of his income to charity than Obama? This is exactly what the link that you posted shows. So, you agree with LovingKayla? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
not at all

a self proclaimed intellectual such as yourself cant figure out the percentages posted by fox vs the percentages kayla posted after she said she checked the percentages again?

shame that
Who did Obama give that money to? I'm guessing most of Romney's giving was to the Mormon Church. But that's just a guess. Still, if either of them is going to claim generosity, I'd like to know where it went.
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Who did Obama give that money to? I'm guessing most of Romney's giving was to the Mormon Church. But that's just a guess. Still, if either of them is going to claim generosity, I'd like to know where it went. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

in either case it should say in the tax return, no?
not at all

a self proclaimed intellectual such as yourself cant figure out the percentages posted by fox vs the percentages kayla posted after she said she checked the percentages again?

shame that Originally Posted by CJ7
You really are hopeless! Have a nice day.
in either case it should say in the tax return, no? Originally Posted by CJ7
Would the tax return provide the detail, or just the line item amount? What do Obama's tax returns say? That will let us know.

And yes, I'd like to see Romney's tax returns, almost as much as I'd like to see Obama's college records. I've already said that, haven't I? Yes, several times.