Gangbang

Count me in! I have always enjoyed meeting people in a public setting first.
Like guys that show up for a gangbang would worry about meeting other guys. Only awkward if you know them outside of hobby if you are keeping this hobby a secret Originally Posted by The Nasty Man
Same deal as when every time discussion about meet n' greets comes up.

The issue is the guest list. Who wants to roll up and find out you're gettin' down with Helicopter, BCPL and Froggy?

Hahaha
Same deal as when every time discussion about meet n' greets comes up.

The issue is the guest list. Who wants to roll up and find out you're gettin' down with Helicopter, BCPL and Froggy?

Originally Posted by zeejoe
There can be good times, and there can be bad times. It only takes one idiot to turn a nice evening into a total nightmare; we know who some of them are.

There are also certain people who can not ever keep their mouths shut. Diarrhea of the mouth has brought the LE to visit more than anything else.

Safety is easier with your friends; with strangers safety is always questionable.

JR
You always want to make sure you get first choice when it gets to the "airtight" part of the show, anyways.
After organizing a bunch of Meet & Greets, I am of the firm opinion that it should be the ladies putting events like this together. Ladies have MUCH more experience screening the guys. They also know where they would feel comfortable, and can arrange the event to their liking. Also, if guys are going to have to pay to attend (to cover the rent of the space or other costs), they are more willing to pay a lady than a dude.

We had some great events at bars, restaurants, and hotel lobbies, but guys always complained about the locations ("too far north", "too public", "too crowded") and no one could agree on the best place to meet. We always had people asking us what kind of a group we were. I mean, mostly older guys hanging in a group with a bunch of young, hot, flirty ladies? We used to make up all kinds of stories for the servers ("We are a sales team celebrating a record quarter. Want to buy a car?"). All in all, it was really suspicious. We also had issues with what people wanted from the M&Gs. Some people just wanted to sit and chat and meet each other. But then others wanted to PARTY and do body shots and lap dances.
Gängbangs aren't really my thing, but I don't really judge those that do.
After organizing a bunch of Meet & Greets, I am of the firm opinion that it should be the ladies putting events like this together. Ladies have MUCH more experience screening the guys. They also know where they would feel comfortable, and can arrange the event to their liking. Also, if guys are going to have to pay to attend (to cover the rent of the space or other costs), they are more willing to pay a lady than a dude. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Couldn't agree more!
My biggest was somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 in an evening. Don't think I would do that again, but I'm definitely game for 15 or so. Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
Was that in civilian life or as a business event?
Civilian event
Civilian event Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
Oh Ginger! You are a feisty one, aren't you.
Oh Ginger! You are a feisty one, aren't you. Originally Posted by BigTonyofKC
Just a Succubus, nothing special.
I tell you she got me and it was good. Can't stay away from a good Succubus.

BTW, did anything become of this thread? Seemed like there was interest that may have never materialized.
Nothing yet. My birthday is this weekend and I was hoping for some exceptional fun.
I haven't posted in a long time but thought I would here.

Any sexual events with more than one guy involved are only as awkward as the guys involved make it. I've had some awkward 2 guy one girl nights because the other guy got weird about being naked with another dude.

On the other spectrum, some of the best sexual moments I've experienced have been with one girl and 1 or more guys.
Its been quite a while, but I've been fortunate enough to play with a couple of married couples where she wanted one extra and the husband was just as into it as she was!

There is one couple I still think about quite often...over a couple of weekends we had some very debaucherous times with her husband and couple of her male friends....one night was 5 guys including me.

I LOVE watching a woman getting off being a dirty girl for a group of fun open minded guys with no inhibitions and up for anything. A woman who can't get enough and good guys with no hang ups loving pleasuring the woman as much as I am is always towards the top of my "best fucks" list.

It's been a while and I certainly would do it again.