No reviews? ... you must be gay

• WTF
  • 11-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Whoa another incredible zinger! Is CBJ7 helping you? Just face it, you will always be the 2 biggest douche bags in the entire state of Texas. You should pay Pyramider to teach you lowlifes some posting skills Originally Posted by amishgangster
Says the witty muther fucker with Weird Al as his avatar!

No reviews?... you must be gay.
I never posted a review. I never will. You think I'm gay? Hide behind your keyboards yinz cunts. Or come see me. I'll convince yinz otherwise. Bambino can tell yinz where to find me. Originally Posted by jw4591
It's sad what's happened to you JW. But I guess you found some little twerps just like you to play with. And you know I could bitch slap all of you around at the same time. You know that. You guys are too big to be monkeys but to small to be men.
Tweeners can be entertaining.
Tweeners can be entertaining. Originally Posted by pyramider
Texas tweeners have lil weiners.
Leave me out of this, I am a full sized man with 1.3" of dangling death.
  • BSer
  • 11-26-2013, 01:46 PM
Where the gaymos go?
Where the gaymos go? Originally Posted by BSer
Hangin out with JW.
And you know I could bitch slap all of you around at the same time. You know that. You guys are too big to be monkeys but to small to be men. Originally Posted by bambino
Bring it!
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Where the gaymos go? Originally Posted by BSer
Kinda like playing poker. If you can't figure out who the sucker is, it's probably you. In this instance it's bambeaner. He'll pop out from behind a shitstall soon enough.
Hangin out with JW. Originally Posted by bambino
not hardly, fat fuck
  • WTF
  • 11-26-2013, 03:48 PM
not hardly, fat fuck Originally Posted by jw4591
Fat don't fit in bambinos vocabulary. He calls them 5'2'' 130 pound spinners!
Fat don't fit in bambinos vocabulary. He calls them 5'2'' 130 pound spinners! Originally Posted by WTF
5'2", 130lbs. Hey that fits JW! Hey WTFuckhead, No Eunucks here in Pittsburgh. Hop the next flight to Bangkok. Bring JW, he'll fit in you're carry on.
Bring JW, he'll fit in you're carry on. Originally Posted by bambino
Yea, bring me, but I'm 5'10" and 200. That cunt actually met me. He's fuckin blind and pretty much a stupid fuck.
It's sad what's happened to you JW. Originally Posted by bambino
No Bambino, it's fuckin sad what happened to YOU!
And it is gonna be lonely here the way this is headed.

BLANKET WARNING TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE THREAD AND NAME CALLING

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.