Boebert and MTG -- Typical of the remains of the classless Trump mob

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Actually those directions are there so shampoo makers can sell 3x as much product to suckers like you!

Actually those directions ("Rinse and repeat") are there so shampoo makers can sell twice as much product to suckers like you! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yoda says you're an idiot! Repeat that 3x!

I condemn Democrats they are responsible for the division of this country. You guys can dish it out but ya take it. Your bullshit gets so deep you should carry a shovel with ya. Originally Posted by Levianon17
They are?

Before you start mewling about BLM, remember that THIS came first. Under your Lard and Master. THIS is what both MTG and Boebert are ALL about. And you support them, open-throatedly in fact.

You get NO standing in this case. You're one of them.

Hey yssup, what year did you join ANTIFA?

antifa was founded when man first began oppressing other men

there's an unbroken line of totalitarianism from that day to this, with no changes but nominal ones

and in our relatively recent history the oppression seems all under the dimocrat banner

from the kkk to now antifa
antifa was founded when man first began oppressing other men

there's an unbroken line of totalitarianism from that day to this, with no changes but nominal ones

and in our relatively recent history the oppression seems all under the dimocrat banner

from the kkk to now antifa Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Another excuse.

Do you support Boebert's and MTG's behavior?

It's a simple question. One that even the biggest Trumpist could understand.

Yes or no?
They are?

Before you start mewling about BLM, remember that THIS came first. Under your Lard and Master. THIS is what both MTG and Boebert are ALL about. And you support them, open-throatedly in fact.

You get NO standing in this case. You're one of them.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't give me that shit. Nicholas Sandman couldn't stand in front of a Native American beating a drum without being defamed, ridiculed and being called a bigot just because he chose to wear a MAGA Cap. So don't go putting yourself on a pedestal.
You're utterly defenseless here, buddy.

You continue to deflect, deny, dip, duck and divert.

I'm on no pedestal. But you're not on this planet, dude.
You're utterly defenseless here, buddy.

You continue to deflect, deny, dip, duck and divert.

I'm on no pedestal. But you're not on this planet, dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There is Lunatic Fringe on both ends. Don't turn a blind eye to BLM they are nothing but liberal trash.Not to mention George Soros who funds that group of idiots.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 12:10 PM
Libs cant handle strong independent ladies like Boebert and MTG!

So they have to run them down. Typical! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'd bitch slap that dumb cunt back to the shithole from which she sprung!
I'd bitch slap that dumb cunt back to the shithole from which she sprung! Originally Posted by WTF
Sure you would...

And if Audrey Hepburn wasn't a million times classier than your pimply sad sack ass she would bitch-slap the fuck out of you!

No, I don't condemn their behavior Democrats deserve it. Trump and every Republican had to watch their backs for four years during Trump's administration. Hell even regular citizens couldn't even wear a MAGA Hat without some leftist pussy jumping them. The Liberals don't deserve respect because they never offer any. Now cram it! Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bullshit.
Bullshit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The very fact that you oppose me on this tells me I could be onto something.
Boebert for President 2024!