Man inserts fork into his.....

How conveeeeeeenient.

No pictures left in your tranny reviews. They have all expired links.

Want to see hot real women? Try one of these two sisters:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=689874

Oh, wait. You don't have that kind of $$$, do you? Originally Posted by ExNYer

Monet, very hot. kudos to you.
You're an ignorant, lying, dick-sucking mick, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=230593&postcount=4

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for proving my point. This one does look like a tranny.

The other one doesn't appear in any of your reviews. Did you just post some random web photos?
Thanks for proving my point. This one does look like a tranny.

The other one doesn't appear in any of your reviews. Did you just post some random web photos? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Then you need glasses, you ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick!
Then you need glasses, you ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You need the glasses. You're the one that fucked him.
You need the glasses. You're the one that fucked him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Take your racist chauvinism elsewhere, you ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick; she has all "yeses" from everyone who reviewed the lady. And you can ask Wellendowed1911 about Ebony Jasmyn, you ignorant, dick-sucking Yankee mick.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=13...=eccie_reviews
Typical, takes 4 Ozombies to try and fuck with a Patriot. Ozombies lose again...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

LOL a patriot Bradley(Chelsy) Manning is his hero. Fkn retard.
LOL a patriot Bradley(Chelsy) Manning is his hero. Fkn retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep, that's right. Another tranny IB Hankerwrong has the hots for.

You really can't make this up, can you?
LOL a patriot Bradley(Chelsy) Manning is his hero. Fkn retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep, that's right. Another tranny IB Hankerwrong has the hots for.

You really can't make this up, can you? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The depravity of lib-retards has no bounds! Now the racist, dick-sucking Yankee mick is kissing Ekim the Inbred Chimp's prosimian ass!
"Yankee mick?"

Well said, you toothless inbred redneck. How're things in the woods? You cookin' up some possum, roadkill or something a little, er, quicker?

You're the biggest racist on the board. The biggest blowhard on the board. And without a doubt the biggest asshole on the board. So big, in fact, that you play with your own feces.

How'd you like "Django Unchained," IBIdiot? Remind you of your wettest of dreams?

PS -- your reviews are all lies, except the ugly bitch factor.
"Yankee mick?"

Well said, you toothless inbred redneck. How're things in the woods? You cookin' up some possum, roadkill or something a little, er, quicker?

You're the biggest racist on the board. The biggest blowhard on the board. And without a doubt the biggest asshole on the board. So big, in fact, that you play with your own feces.

How'd you like "Django Unchained," IBIdiot? Remind you of your wettest of dreams?

PS -- your reviews are all lies, except the ugly bitch factor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, yankee mick. That is the best he can do.

And he is so lacking in originality, that when he gets accused of being a "tranny fucker" by me, he naturally has to copy the insult and put "dick-sucking" in his long chain of names for me.

But IFFOFRDB is even worse. He read where I called IBH a "tranny fucker", so he rubbed both of his brain cells together and came up with "tranny fluffer". You can only smile and pat him on the head like a retarded child.

And he is so lacking in originality, that when he gets accused of being a "tranny fucker" by me, he naturally has to copy the insult and put "dick-sucking" in his long chain of names for me.

But IFFOFRDB is even worse. He read where I called IBH a "tranny fucker", so he rubbed both of his brain cells together and came up with "tranny fluffer". You can only smile and pat him on the head like a retarded child. Originally Posted by ExNYer
While you're a pretentious, duplicitous, ignorant liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, two things you've never been guilty of is being "imaginative" or "original".

But IFFOFRDB is even worse. He read where I called IBH a "tranny fucker", so he rubbed both of his brain cells together and came up with "tranny fluffer". You can only smile and pat him on the head like a retarded child. Originally Posted by ExNYer
TsFLFer you do it for free. Because YOU LIKE IT. You are the Reggie Love of this SHMB...LOL
I did not say you get paid to Fluff TS's. You are a sport and do it for free. Because YOU LIKE IT...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Poor Goober. You try so hard.

Run along, now, before you miss the short bus to school.
While you're a pretentious, duplicitous, ignorant liar, you dick-sucking Yankee mick, two things you've never been guilty of is being "imaginative" or "original". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, tranny fucker.

And you're still a catcher nancy-boy.
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, tranny fucker.

And you're still a catcher nancy-boy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And the dick-sucking Yankee mick repeats his derogatorily racist remark for the umpteenth time: the women reviewed are very much women, despite your ignorant, racist opinion otherwise.