I love / hate ECCIE

If guys were Sooo happy at home and the SO was all that why would they need to be here?? They are here because they are not happy in their sex life at home. They are here because they like the thrill of being secretive with someone, and the pleasure of one or more of these wonderful ladies is too tempting to resist.

They are here because home life SUX but NOT in a good way, they are here because this board is an outlet to explore all their little nasty fantasies and do it with minimal risk....

Like I said earlier it is a PERSONAL choice to be here, and I for 1 am also glad YOU are here... Seeking to find whatever turns YOU on...

Welcome to fantasy land, where hundreds of ladies are making dreams come true each and every day for millions of men all around the globe and 7 continents!!

M.M.
I for 1 am also glad YOU are here... Seeking to find whatever turns YOU on...
!!

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Exactly my point, M.M. I want the guys to be here. I want them to come see me. I want them to see us, all of us.
I'll never cut my own throat or a sisters. Aint no way in hell I'm gonna tell a client to stay home and fuck his wife today.

I'll damn sure say come see me today,
and I'll ride his dick well so I can eat well tonight!
I have a date scheduled with a lovely lady next week on the 5th yet here I'm am looking at adds to see what I missing out on because I don't have the time or the funding, love/hate eccie. Getting told that I should not see providers because I have a SO is laughable and entertaining.
MM. I think you'd be shocked how many guys are perfectly happy at home and actually fuck their wives regularly. Any man that claims he's only fucking around (prostitutes or girlfriends or whatever) because home sucks is lying to himself. We do it because their is nothing in life better than new pussy. It's like crack to guys that like fucking. I dated some stunning women prior to marrying one and guess what. I kept fucking new ones. Love my wife. Fuck her often. Wouldn't trade her for the world. But, I love fucking new pussy for a while and tend to move on to some newer pussy. Still fall back in and fuck some old pussy because if I've not hit it in a while it's new again. Men that fuck around do so because they want to not because they are filling some void. Now are there guys that are sad because they aren't fucking at home, sure. But they are not the vast majority I'm willing to bet. This is no secret, guy's like to cheat because fucking the same person all the time is dull. Getting a new piece is fun. Paying for it just ensures she's not calling your wife, getting knocked up or asking you to be her man.
MM. I think you'd be shocked how many guys are perfectly happy at home and actually fuck their wives regularly. Any man that claims he's only fucking around (prostitutes or girlfriends or whatever) because home sucks is lying to himself. We do it because their is nothing in life better than new pussy. It's like crack to guys that like fucking. I dated some stunning women prior to marrying one and guess what. I kept fucking new ones. Love my wife. Fuck her often. Wouldn't trade her for the world. But, I love fucking new pussy for a while and tend to move on to some newer pussy. Still fall back in and fuck some old pussy because if I've not hit it in a while it's new again. Men that fuck around do so because they want to not because they are filling some void. Now are there guys that are sad because they aren't fucking at home, sure. But they are not the vast majority I'm willing to bet. This is no secret, guy's like to cheat because fucking the same person all the time is dull. Getting a new piece is fun. Paying for it just ensures she's not calling your wife, getting knocked up or asking you to be her man. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yep I have a great sex life at home. Everyone needs some strange to be healthy imo. My girl included she doesn't indulge much though. As long as she comes back to her boy all is good. Going on two decades happy and I've always messed around.

I have a date scheduled with a lovely lady next week on the 5th yet here I'm am looking at adds to see what I missing out on because I don't have the time or the funding, love/hate eccie. Getting told that I should not see providers because I have a SO is laughable and entertaining. Originally Posted by Saints_fanwhodat
That's one of the downsides of eccie imo. By the time I'm set up I'm craving someone else. Or a favorite passes through and I'm committed to that date , sucks
Yep I have a great sex life at home. Everyone needs some strange to be healthy imo. My girl included she doesn't indulge much though. As long as she comes back to her boy all is good. Going on two decades happy and I've always messed around.

That's one of the downsides of eccie imo. By the time I'm set up I'm craving someone else. Or a favorite passes through and I'm committed to that date , sucks Originally Posted by radio109
Exactly, not long after I get booked for the 10th I learn number 2 on my wish list will be in BR on the 9th. If only I had deep pockets but alas, she will have to remain on my wish list a bit longer.
MM. I think you'd be shocked how many guys are perfectly happy at home and actually fuck their wives regularly. Any man that claims he's only fucking around (prostitutes or girlfriends or whatever) because home sucks is lying to himself. We do it because their is nothing in life better than new pussy.. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'll keep that in mind as I jack off. It'll be 3 years in August since I last fucked my wife. So, for me at least, you're wrong. I DO NOT want a bunch of different pussy. On the contrary, I would much rather have the same chick a bunch of times. Even in the "hobby', I much prefer a "regular" than a bunch of new chicks. I miss the intimacy, not having to use a fucking rubber, and the REAL feelings of having an SO who actually wants to fuck me more so than the fantasy (fake) feelings of fucking a hooker.
Double post for some fucking reason.
Damn Al, I feel for ya! It hasn't been that long for me but sure is getting old. I'm the same way, if I had steady pussy and bjs at home I'd still love my wife and wouldn't go looking.
Well I for 1 feel the same way ... I was in an 8 year relationship in which I was on the straight and narrow. No fucking around for me, I was totally devoted to him. HE was a cheater, so therefore I eventually left him. However, once I left I became whole again and now I am the one who loves to fuck around. Who doesn't want that special someone to hold at night and cuddle with and watch movies and YES even f*ck a lot,?? But for me, these guys fill a void in my life and gives me some sort of momentary pleasure.

Would I like to have another SO, ?? Sure I would. But until I meet Mr. Right, I will settle for Mr. Right now...

So guys I am glad you are here seeing us ladies, because like Seeking~P said, it is our bread and butter, and I love to eat steak every once in awhile versus a ham sandwich...

But at least I am eating....
M.M.
I'll keep that in mind as I jack off. It'll be 3 years in August since I last fucked my wife. So, for me at least, you're wrong. I DO NOT want a bunch of different pussy. On the contrary, I would much rather have the same chick a bunch of times. Even in the "hobby', I much prefer a "regular" than a bunch of new chicks. I miss the intimacy, not having to use a fucking rubber, and the REAL feelings of having an SO who actually wants to fuck me more so than the fantasy (fake) feelings of fucking a hooker. Originally Posted by albundy
I've read your posts and legitimately feel for you. You need to fix your situation. You and the wife need to go to counseling. You and she are still young enough to be fucking. Trust me, I'm mid forties and my wife and I fuck 2-4 nights a week (every night when we go on vacation). Unless she has a serious physical issue, counseling and honesty can likely get you back on track. I say that in all honesty. Being happy at him will make you happy out fucking around. Accepting that you can't fix your Homelife will ensure that it'll remain broken. Since you ain't leaving may as well try everything to fix it.

I also advise you get a girlfriend. Someone you can fuck around with on a semi-regular basis. I'm lucky because mine lives 1000 miles away so she's got no expectations about me spending time. We just fly out to see one another every month or so for a few days. Great sex. Best thing about the girlfriend - no rubbers needed. Get one with a career and she won't drain your pockets.

Then fucking hoes becomes a fill in when you're bored or horny. No need to base you fullfilment of sexual needs on saving up to fuck a ho every few weeks. I need sex multiple times a week to be satisfied so not getting to t except from a ho is just incomprehensible to me.

Buddy that's the best I can advise ya. I've practicing law for 20 years and have done hundred of divorces over that time. You clearly aren't ready to do that so you gotta fix home and make it work.
guys I am glad you are here seeing us ladies, because like Seeking~P said, it is our bread and butter, and I love to eat steak every once in awhile versus a ham sandwich...

But at least I am eating.... Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Exactly!
Guess I missed that hooker class cus I am to never tell a client to stay home and fuck his wife.

....I like steak! ....See a hooker today Thank you guys for seeing us!!!!
Lol yall crack me up ladies.....good comments!

I personally have an awesome sex life at home and an awesome sex life in the hobby.....there are a "slim few" of my clients who i don't quite like {I call it pulling a monkey outta my butt when i have to see them...lol}....but 98% of my gents I LUST for!!!