Ladies, what is your signature skill?

Audrina let me tell ya girl.... Your signature skill is making a guy want a whellchair to get to his car when you're done with him :roflamo:
My most commented upon skill: BBBJCIM

My review of my 'highlights':

Biggest tits around make for awesome Russian
I'm a BBW who practices yoga and I'll make ur head spin with my amazing flexibility and maneuverability for my size, not to mention that I have a highly developed core and I'll squeeze you to death with my tight stuff.
I squirt like a fountain.
And last but not least I have an awesome personality.

Did I mention everyone says I give the BEST BBBJCIM?
Did I mention everyone says I give the BEST BBBJCIM? Originally Posted by amusemeant
Inquiring minds want to know: do you swallow?
What I'm hoping to see stated by a provider as her "signature move." Lol

1. "While you cum during intercourse my kegal muscles will jack off and sqeeze and your dick as you squirt with each stroke."

2. "I scuba dive in my spare time....and during BBBJCIM I have Deepthroated guys easily in upwards of twelve inches already, so you should be easy to DT if you are below that length; 12.5 is too much......"
Inquiring minds want to know: do you swallow? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
If I'm inspired, or upon request...sure....mmmmmmmm
just get me out the isles of shopping and to the register baby. time to cash in....
My blow jobs I rather suck dick than bend over lol Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Legen.....dary!
1. I coined the acronym BBBJCIMNQNSGJTSO and have the first and only review bearing that acronym

2. RCG

3. Pretzel Sex....see below :P

1. I coined the acronym BBBJCIMNQNSGJTSO and have the first and only review bearing that acronym

2. RCG

3. Pretzel Sex....see below :P

Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Damn That's awsome...what does the letters BBBJCIMNQNSGJTSO stand for?
Damn That's awsome...what does the letters BBBJCIMNQNSGJTSO stand for? Originally Posted by cumalot
LOL read the review from KS Hunter, he's the one who wrote it
You want to translate the acronym for those of us who don't have PA?

And the pic of pretzel sex: where's your partner...under you?

And the pic of pretzel sex: where's your partner...under you? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I doubt that
But DAMN! That's pretty impressive!
If truth be known, for a lot of ladies, their signature skill is counting the donation while you splash a little water on your face. ijs
If truth be known, for a lot of ladies, their signature skill is counting the donation while you splash a little water on your face. ijs Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

And the pic of pretzel sex: where's your partner...under you? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
GJTSO = gargles just to show off

And lol that is not a partner under me - those are my toes, and my forehead resting on my toes lol