eccie blasted on bp

• BIG C
  • 06-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Call me too much of an intellectual elitist a-hole, Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Okay, you're too much of an intellectual elitist a-hole.....There, you feel better now???
Ooooooohhh, much. You've left me fully satisfied Big D, I mean, C
I did want to take time to say sorry i didnt mean to draw attention to eccie i was just trying to give a discount i wolnt do it again i posted on the provider ads here on the site and placed the discount on here ! I am in no way affiliated with baton rouge LE i was just trying to give members a lower rate then non members i didnt mean to upset you guys so once again sorry and i hope to see you give me a call

hugs and kisses mariah Originally Posted by ***Mariah***
wasnt blaming you are calling u a bad person....just thinking out loud...and i know eccie is known and easy to find... but it seems to be a trend that le doesnt really make many moves until something is thown in there face...and they fell like they are forced to deal with it to ....SAVE FACE......keep doing what your doing since it seems like you do it very well and at a great rate...need more like u around here
  • fd150
  • 06-16-2010, 09:27 PM
self incrimination in writing is enough for prosecution....so let PIMP write all day long in SPECIFICS about illegal activity...LMAO...he is tooo obtuse and has no tact...
YEA HE DOES NEED TO GO....has nothing to do with the slang or his opinions but he is putting our site at risk...!!!!!!!!!! where is BIG C...
get his ass fd150......not like that.. u know what i meant...