Has this ever happened to you….

I'll take one for the team and report back once you've go your pictures done. Do they allow reviews of male companions on this forum?

I promise my references will check out

Rachel is over priced lately. Meeshee seems to have good composition. I'm personally a fan of Johnny's work Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Thank you for inspiring me, Lauren, to move more quickly on my website. Please take a look at http://www.discreetgent.com which should provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

DG
Thank you for inspiring me, Lauren, to move more quickly on my website. Please take a look at http://www.discreetgent.com which should provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

DG Originally Posted by discreetgent
Good luck DG on your new venture. Just want to point out that references really aren't common in Canada. If you want to go international you may have to re-think a few things.
OK, I think I will just fade away thank you.
Good luck DG on your new venture. Just want to point out that references really aren't common in Canada. If you want to go international you may have to re-think a few things.
Originally Posted by terbul
Good point, but meeting anyone in the US is unfortunately a risk that requires the extra security
LMAO!!!!

Your sheer audacity makes me want to book a date.

Some ladies in Canada do ask for references, but it's not as common.

What if I want to just meet the first time before committing? I'm happy to pay a meet and greet rate
LMAO!!!!

Your sheer audacity makes me want to book a date.

Some ladies in Canada do ask for references, but it's not as common.

What if I want to just meet the first time before committing? I'm happy to pay a meet and greet rate Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I'll send you an email, I think these things are best discussed in a non-public forum.
Good point, but meeting anyone in the US is unfortunately a risk that requires the extra security Originally Posted by discreetgent
Agreed and unfortunate, a lot more relaxed here.

If you’re open for more suggestions you should insist that when clients bring their favourite Wine or Champagne that it of course only be opened in front of you. You wouldn’t want them to slip something in your drink and take advantage of you.

Agreed and unfortunate, a lot more relaxed here.

If you’re open for more suggestions you should insist that when clients bring their favourite Wine or Champagne that it of course only be opened in front of you. You wouldn’t want them to slip something in your drink and take advantage of you.

Originally Posted by terbul
No need to. I would hope that screening will help and that any lady sophisticated enough to book a date with me would know that nearly all wines should be opened just prior to drinking. However, if she brought a Petrus or Chateau Lafitte 1970 already decanted that would be ok.

DG Originally Posted by discreetgent
Nice website DG, just I don't see where you are located.
2 points for Colette.
I'll send you an email, I think these things are best discussed in a non-public forum. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Oooo! Slapped into place.

Forgive my bad manners
"lewed" is spelled lewd. Minus 5 points for spelling.
At least he spelled discreet right.
At least he spelled discreet right. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Yeah, but if he had misspelled his own name, that would be pathetic.

Hey wait a minute. Maybe he is discretegent and has misspelled it all these years.
NB, thank you. Location information now on first page.