When a provider is BSC and stalks you...

Prove it by outing RW info. Nope.
Prove it by outing RW info. Nope. Originally Posted by NightRager
Who said anything about outing or RW info?

Prove you are not a shandle like you promised
Lol geezus. Smh
I'd have to mention RW info to prove it is what I mean.
I like that pretty fly 4 a white guy it is just so cute.

Yup...she's so jealous..of our fuck sessions...

Yup I do leave the hobby....and commit to a relationship with a provider - ONE HOUR at a time.....lol.. although there are A FEW providers I would leave the hobby for... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Gina

Gina Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Love you are one Super Sexy Hott Mature Blonde!
& SNL is lucky guy to have so many Women who can enjoy his comply as meany time as we have

Love you are one Super Sexy Hott Mature Blonde! Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
& SNL is lucky guy to have so many women who can fuck him bareback and enjoy his company as many times as we have.

FTFY
ya not sure what your saying ..
Why is SNL still texting her? Mmmm. Let's see whomever is "reasonably smart" would know this thread is a butt hurt hobbyist.
can't

make

this

stuff

up.

ijs
can't

make

this

stuff

up.

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I know right!!!
Bitch plz. I guess you've gone crazy too .You called me asking if you should give XXX person a reference then somehow SNL comes up with lies about XXX and he's not even on the board you dumbass. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Those two little words proves your professionalism. You are a provider this is where you display your persona(market yourself). It takes years to build a reputation and become a reputable lady. Something you clearly do not understand and have failed at. Loose lips sink ships! No client,trick or John is worth loosing your credibility.. (Little late for ya now

Everyone see's clear through your BS. Your not the first Provider to go BSC. Then you try to throw me in your pitiful meltdown. Because you can not handle rejection. Sorry sweetie SNL is a hobbist. He is well respected among alot of reputable ladies. Myself included.

Playing on the board with your shandle is nothing less of your inability to stand up and speak your mind like a grown ass mentally stable lady, instead you add gossip and games. Learn to accept rejection Not everyone is going to like you!. So keep my dam name out of your mouth! I have NEVER Barebacked any of my client's. Shall the day come that I choose to do so ..I am a 40 yr old woman and can enjoy my BCD time to my discretion. Your approval is not need.

Back on topic.
SNL to answer your question's I would block BSC and not give this BSC a second thought. BSC is clearly out for blood. I know it's hard being young hott and successful. You have many reputable ladies to stand in your corner. BSC has only been a member 1 year an has failed at becoming a reputable provider miserably.
SN.....you've been on this board a long time. You have 63 reviews. You're not smart enough to handle this problem yourself? You feel better by throwing it out in public here?
I would be embarrassed. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yeah, you're supposed to talk shit behind her back in the men's room.

Rent is Realll late... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Damn, I'm STILL the first thing on everyone's mind. I guess I should probably start to worry when people quit talking about the real CC.

I like that pretty fly 4 a white guy it is just so cute. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Very masculine, in a cute way.

ya not sure what your saying .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Sounds like she is accusing you of fucking SNL bareback.

K, Bye.