My Bootiful List of Girls

Number 1. Is pretty hott!! WOW!!
What a beautiful lady!!!

I have a big booty just like she does..... but damn Im jealous!!
I wouldn't worry, Kristen. You have a big booty, which is more than enough. A few of these girls have GIANT booties, and sometimes it can be overkill. Your booty sits comfortably in the big zone without being overkill.

It'd be like having a 14-inch dick...when a thick 8 would be perfect.
I look at some of those booties in those links, and some of them, I tell you, just don't look 'quite right'. A few of them are just too big in relation to the hips and areas where the butt meets the legs...like it's too much 'dropoff' on the descent from the ass to the legs. I guess you can say some proportion is off.

Then again, maybe it's just me.
http://dimepiecemagazine.net/?page_id=265

Those photos are so altered it's ridiculous!

LMAO!

Ass does look good from the side. Must be store-bought. I'd still smash!!
She does look good though...any back shots, or just the side shots.
40in booty is perfect.....about middle of the road. +/- 4 inches and we in business. anything else is just site seeing for me. im just saying...
the first and 2nd one are HOT!!!
3- looks too muscular (can you say crisco in a can!?)...lmao
4- looks too skinny
2- needs to stand up
1- looks promising but a better view is needed
5- looks the best of them all and that is a GREAT view of the ass!

In order to get a good view, they all need to stand up and give a side shot of the body.
All in all, not a bad list though. Originally Posted by butt_her

Wow. Aren't we critical?

I think many guys would have died and gone to heaven if they could get with a girl half as hot as these chicks.
40in booty is perfect.....about middle of the road. +/- 4 inches and we in business. anything else is just site seeing for me. im just saying... Originally Posted by windowshopper
40" booty can be pretty tiny on a tall girl but would be pretty banging on a gal of 5'2". I think you gotta look at the whole proportion and the height to make a good judgment. I'm at 42" and my ass isn't half as big as those gals.
I'm at 42" and my ass isn't half as big as those gals. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Yes, but it's still a sight to see!!!
What a beautiful lady!!!

I have a big booty just like she does..... but damn Im jealous!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Uhhh..... when are you back in town???
i think you are pretty hot kristen keys. ur pics are jaw dropping, and definitely digging the curves. time for me to make a drive....

and dont be jealous.....as far as im concerned, your real and in Texas.

What a beautiful lady!!!

I have a big booty just like she does..... but damn Im jealous!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys