ECCIE Lite, eh?

The rules have changed so I’m fairly certain this site will be a work in progress for quite some time. This is my second moniker, the first being jtmtexas from back in 2010. Things have changed since I first joined and they will continue to do so. Like anything that matures for the better...time will tell.
Will the SNATCH and Newbie Friendly threads return once things get moving again?
It's good to see the board is back. Some of the changes will definitely require an adjustment period.
Glad to see the site is up and the old group is back ... but it feels like the place has changed.

With patience and time, I expect I'll settle into the new way of things and figure out how to work with or around the censors.
Will the SNATCH and Newbie Friendly threads return once things get moving again? Originally Posted by JenericJohnson
I too, would like to see a return of SNATCH. best thread im the toolbox, bar none!
everyone on here that has reviews can see their own .what is different this time I cant read"Johnny's reviews on he's contact page /bio page.Best bet for future is to copy and past all your info reviews your bio etc...just in case .
everyone on here that has reviews can see their own .what is different this time I cant read"Johnny's reviews on he's contact page /bio page.Best bet for future is to copy and past all your info reviews your bio etc...just in case . Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
I can no longer see mine or anyone else reviews. They were up yesterday, but not today. This is the one caveat I did not like about home2. Oh well, guess its a way to show we are not "pimping". Thanks sesta.

Oh and Charisma, please come to San Antonio for a visit!
I can no longer see mine or anyone else reviews. They were up yesterday, but not today. This is the one caveat I did not like about home2. Oh well, guess its a way to show we are not "pimping". Thanks sesta.

Oh and Charisma, please come to San Antonio for a visit! Originally Posted by Dr Grey
I know people were saying that they couldn't see the review count attached to their profiles. I thought you might be one of them Grey. But they are there. As are mine.

Seeing that reading the old ones is no more, it would hinder someone (I think) if they could not show a count and who it was they saw on their profile page. Hopefully that doesn't go away.