BP: Kimora (off I-45 @ 1960) is well aware of her poor ratings on this site

I did find the humor in your post, but I was laughing at you, not with you. Anyone who sees this lady does it at their own peril, but you took it even further and tried to manipulate her and got your ass handed to you.

And let us explore who the real bottom feeder is in this tread. You troll BP until you find a provider with a number of bad reviews. You see this as an opportunity. So you contact her and compliment her, setting her up. Then, when she quotes you $120 for a half hour, you tell her that's too high based on her eccie reviews. But, you have a solution. You can help her improve her eccie reputation by doing a great review, but you don't want to pay the quoted rate (i.e., I'll give you a great review if you give me a great rate). Having heard this 100 times before, she tells you to shove your review and your review site where the sun doesn't shine.

This is what happens when a rate haggler and provider who doesn't give a shit collide.

Thanks for the laugh. Originally Posted by RoDunn
+2
News flash: A lot of providers don't like review boards. Some are smart enough to see the benefit, but many don't want the extra attention, especially attention they can't control.

Unless I know a provider from Eccie, I never mention the board when I'm scheduling a session.
Badme, you probably made a mistake. I have seen her multiple times. While not the best provider out there she is well worth her price. She will let you do pretty much what you want, or has for me so far(not that I have asked for anything extreme, yet). With her mixed reviews I was hesitant to go in myself. She has a nice body and doesn't mind using it to pleasure you. Never wrote a review on her because she gave me the impression it wasn't important to her. I will continue to see her as long as her service stays the same or until I get bored.
+!