The Corona dilemma Trump faces...

• WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Bottom line - wtf is cheering for either 1) a nasty recession or 2) a whole bunch of Americans dying in the coming months.

Got it!

Btw moron, not every dilemma is a catch-22. Didn't Yossarian explain that to you? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not talking about every dilemma now am I Mr Spit.

Bottom line is I want Trump out of office and rotting in jail.

Unlike you....I have no blood on my hands of American soldiers killed in Iraq and all the innocent Iraqi citizens dead because of folks like you cheering an unjustified war on.

So I only pointed out the dilemma Trump was in....you are the one projecting what you think I think.

• oeb11
  • 03-01-2020, 05:28 PM
ftw is praying for Both - just like the DNC and Pelosi and Schumer
Not to mention 9500 and j666.

all consumed with trump hatred to the point that folks dying is just part of what it takes to get trump!
truly depraved people.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2020, 05:57 PM
ftw is praying for Both - just like the DNC and Pelosi and Schumer
Not to mention 9500 and j666.

all consumed with trump hatred to the point that folks dying is just part of what it takes to get trump!
truly depraved people. Originally Posted by oeb11
Black Jesus aka WTF... don't have to pray Is you crazy? You wanna go straight to hell? Keep talking that shit...I have God on speed dial.

Black Jesus aka WTF... don't have to pray Is you crazy? You wanna go straight to hell? Keep talking that shit...I have God on speed dial.

Originally Posted by WTF

oh yeah? what's God's number?

1-800-DONTCALL?

BAHHAAAAAAA

1-800-DONTCALL?

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

God blocked wtf's number. His calls now go straight downstairs to Luke...

I'm not talking about every dilemma now am I Mr Spit.

Bottom line is I want Trump out of office and rotting in jail. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't spit, your boyfriend doesn't like it.

Your phony dilemma is not a catch-22. There are no mutually conflicting conditions that prevent trump from acting.

Bottom line is you are comfortable with ANY level of suffering by other Americans as an acceptable price to get rid of trump.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2020, 06:46 AM

Your phony dilemma is not a catch-22. There are no mutually conflicting conditions that prevent trump from acting.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Phoney dilemma?

I'm sorry did you not pay attention to the Sock Market last week?

Do you think I just made that up?

In your world, did your stocks all gain 10% last week while those of us living in reality watched the market drop 10%.

What fucking universe are you getting your news from? Did you graduate from Trump U with a degree in alternative reality?

Fuck man you've always been an asshole but now you're just being an fucking idiot.
  • oeb11
  • 03-02-2020, 06:49 AM
Ftw- how about a reasonable and cogent response - instead of angry name-calling.

And faux religiosity - tiresome and puerile!
I'm sorry did you not pay attention to the Sock Market last week?

Fuck man you've always been an asshole but now you're just being an (sic) fucking idiot. Originally Posted by WTF
Haven't needed any new pairs of socks in a while. Did you find any to your liking?

Being called a fucking idiot by wtf is gratifying... a sign of his impending meltdown.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I have God number under Whoremonger right next to your mothers number coincidently. I'm sorry I can only give one of those out.

• oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 08:25 AM
Poor ftw - you really need some serious professional help.

Your God and Jesus delusion is a sign .....
Get help - ftw - soon!!
And - Vote Bernie today - often and loudly!!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Who is ftw?

• oeb11
  • 03-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Get help - ftw!
Who is ftw? Originally Posted by WTF
Backward thinking morons deserve to have their names spelled backwards.