Man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning stolen LGBT flag outside of a strip club

• oeb11
  • 12-23-2019, 08:20 AM
ftw doth protest too much - he is veering off the DPST narrative idiotology.

Take care - the PC Police will come for One.

Merry Christmas - ftw!
I'm a libertarian, I am all for allowing anyone to fuck anyone they want, provided it is consensual. And I agree that gays have historically been the target of unfair discrimination that should not be legal anymore.

But 16 years for burning a rainbow flag? When the same people who want this labeled a "hate crime" would say burning an American flag is just free speech?

WTF is wrong with this country?
  • oeb11
  • 12-23-2019, 10:00 AM
"Hate crimes" are just an excuse for making DPST minority groups more equal under the law than non-members of DPST Plantation groups.

They are a clear violation of equal protection under the law, but Conservatives have been unable to stand up to the DPST onslaught to destroy the Constitution.
^^ yup "hater is anyone that disagrees with what the DPST is saying at the time
Pull your head out of your ass.
He had 2 prior felony convictions which made him a 3-time loser. Iowa has the "Habitual criminal" penalty. It tripled the 5-year max to 15 for arson.
Funny how trumpys never add all the details to a story.

trumpys will believe anything and pass on total bullshit without checking to see if it's true or not. They have fully bought into trump's strategy of overloading the news with lies and half-truths. There is almost no way to keep up with his bullshit and fact check his false narrative. Add in the fact trump is a not a reader. trumpys aren't real big on reading either. They like videos.

So in this country you can now burn the US flag and that is protected free speech, but if you burn an LGBTQ flag you get 16 years in prison?

The left is so fucked up they must be foreign agents bent upon destroying the United States. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Pull your head out of your ass.
He had 2 prior felony convictions which made him a 3-time loser. Iowa has the "Habitual criminal" penalty. It tripled the 5-year max to 15 for arson.
Funny how trumpys never add all the details to a story.

trumpys will believe anything and pass on total bullshit without checking to see if it's true or not. They have fully bought into trump's strategy of overloading the news with lies and half-truths. There is almost no way to keep up with his bullshit and fact check his false narrative. Add in the fact trump is a not a reader. trumpys aren't real big on reading either. They like videos.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
OK - so it is 5 years for burning the non-US flag instead of 15, prior to the enhancements.

I could see 15 days in jail for arson or theft.

The underlying fact is, according to your response, that it still merited 5 years for burning the LGBTQ flag when burning the US flag is protected free speech.

What would have been his time if the only difference in the facts of the case were that it was a US flag?

That still shows how fucked up the country is these days. I don't advocate prison time for burning the US flag but at least it should be above other flags, not below them.
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2019, 09:03 AM
It only matters when it is an LGBTQ flag, or other plantation minority DPST group that they go bonkers for prison time.

Burn a Confederate flag - just fine with the DPST's.

Hypocrisy!
Merry Christmas DPST's
hatred is a shameful was to waste your lives.
What a waste to live In Such hatreds and narrative, eh, oebsy?

Why don’t we never see you and Hanksy in the same rooms, Princess?
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2019, 09:08 AM
Do seek professional help, Yr-Hoe
Your life can be so much better without the Hatred.

Merry Christmas!!!
Do seek professional help, Yr-Hoe
Your life can be so much better without the Hatred.

Merry Christmas!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
And a happy Kwanzas to yous,, little lady. I hopes you get the Kwanzaa booty full of meat you always wanted!
And a happy Kwanzas to yous,, little lady. I hopes you get the Kwanzaa booty full of meat you always wanted! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

kwanzaa is fake.
  • WTF
  • 12-25-2019, 06:56 AM

But 16 years for burning a rainbow flag? When the same people who want this labeled a "hate crime" would say burning an American flag is just free speech?

WTF is wrong with this country? Originally Posted by Texas Playboy
I do not agree with the hate crime crap.

If you steal a flag and burn it, you get charged with theft. Not a hate crime.

Had he bought his own gay flag and burnt it, it should be perfectly legal to do so.

WTF is what is right about this country!
kwanzaa is fake. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And yous are a proven racist from the Great White South.

Notice how’s he didn’t say anything in defense of oebsy... just attacking the black folks. Unless he AND oebsy know the secrets handshake.

Trump is fake.
I do not agree with the hate crime crap.

If you steal a flag and burn it, you get charged with theft. Not a hate crime.

Had he bought his own gay flag and burnt it, it should be perfectly legal to do so. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree with you my Mexican amigo.
And yous are a proven racist from the Great White South.

Notice how’s he didn’t say anything in defense of oebsy... just attacking the black folks. Unless he AND oebsy know the secrets handshake.

Trump is fake. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

so much blather... yawn....