WHEN IS AN OBAMA "RED LINE" A RED LINE?

Actually it's obvious how intellectually devoid you are. Since you have no substantive counter point you resort to an unfounded accusation of race. You ignorance is revealed by suggesting that posting a picture of a Harvard professor being arrested with a Black supervising officer present reflects some "racial bias" demonstrates the depth of your dishonesty and your own bias.

When you make everything someone says or post an opportunity to call "racism," you are reflecting your own inner conflict. What "attitude" are you trying to conceal with lamely attempting to focus "the light" on others? That's actually a childhood tactic in an attempt to exonerate your own guilt or project it onto someone else.

Why didn't you marry your Black girlfriend you dated for 10 years? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Incorrect. I have no inner conflict about racism. It's wrong. Perhaps you have an inner conflict. You waste no opportunity to make something about race. I do attempt to focus the light on others. I attempt to focus the light on racists like you.

PS - none of your goddamn business. why do you shit the bed in the middle of the night?
why do you shit the bed in the middle of the night? Originally Posted by WombRaider
LLIdiot is still hoping that the diaper change nurse working on the early morning shift at the Idiotville Nursing Home will give him a BBBJ when HE finishes changing LLIdiot's dirty diaper.
LLIdiot is still hoping that the diaper change nurse working on the early morning shift at the Idiotville Nursing Home will give him a BBBJ when HE finishes changing LLIdiot's dirty diaper. Originally Posted by bigtex
What's frustrating is the lack of vision his myopic nature allows him. He doesn't even know he's doing it I guess. The racism is deep, way under. That little crack he made about handicap spots always being occupied by Escalades. What the fuck? What else could he possibly be trying to say there? Why Escalades? Because in his feeble mind, he saw a rap video with an Escalade in it and he forever associates them with black people. So in his mind, it's a slight.

He's also infatuated with large asses. He's mentioned Hillary's big ass on several occasions. There's an entire subculture built around black women and asses. Again, it's his little feeble, shitstained mind's way of getting a dig in. And then if you call him on it, he turns around and calls you a racist. Because that makes a lot of fucking sense. I'm calling him out for being a racist but somehow I'm the racist. How the fuck does that even work? It's just more deflection, because he has nothing to say.
What's frustrating .... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Really? Get a life.

The more you post your racism bullshit, ...

.....the more WTFish you sound.

You never did explain why you didn't marry the 10-year Black GF.

You going to? Explain that is.
Really? Get a life.

The more you post your racism bullshit, ...

.....the more WTFish you sound.

You never did explain why you didn't marry the 10-year Black GF.

You going to? Explain that is. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do I need to explain my goddamn personal life to you, dipshit? As if you warrant any explanation.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Something our naive, stupid Administration doesn't seem to understand.