Encounter: Chrissyboo

I have seen her multiple time as it's not fake news. She is on SA and does not want her number posted on this site. When she first got reviewed back in the summer, she was using her real phone number and was getting hundreds of text messages and calls a day after the review. She had to get a new phone number. The current number is a text now number that she also does not want on this site. She has also pulled down her SA account several times after idiots have also posted on this site.

So unless something has changed recently, (did you ask her), she wants to have guys go through SA to meet her. Originally Posted by rmg_35
200% fake news... stay in your lane and I’ll stay in mine....quit with your conjecture and false statements.
I have not seen her active on SA in a few weeks.
Shoot her a text. She will send pics and discuss meeting.
I’m just curious to know what this girl looks like over anything else. Seems to be very conflicting reports.
she's got an awful face and is dumb as a brick but enjoys the sex and has huge titties.
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
Honestly me as well lol
I’m just curious to know what this girl looks like over anything else. Seems to be very conflicting reports. Originally Posted by Jsd1970

I cant even get a text back. Met her in a non-hobby environment. Had a feeling! Should have gone for it. Guess I have to jump on her next review before she changes the number.
The rack is YUGE on her.