Remember new hobbyist don't fall for the small deposit request

I have been doing deposits for about a year now. They are required on most outcalls and certain situations. I have NEVER NEVER EVER done a hobbyist wrong that has made a deposit and I have plenty of hobbyist references that can back that up. When I started in this business 6 years ago, it was very different. Hobbyist we're who they said they were and there was none of this time wasting like there is now. So I would say a solid 90% comply with the deposit request. It is sad that the bad ones give the good ones a bad name. And the millennials that's all I'm going to say about them... Smh
No deposits. I rather have blue balls than empty pocket.
I’ve never been asked to deposit, but I’m not doing that. Unless a money back guarantee receipt is being given to me I will never leave a deposit for anything.
I can understand if you are a newbie and want an outcall that far enough for asking some gas money

I never have to pay a deposit, uber cost whatsoever Originally Posted by texas99
Ditto!!! I have required deposits from newbies, especially if it’s an outcall far out(hour or so). My time is precious, therefore if he decides to get ghost I won’t be too upset ijs
I think one of the problems ladies have is the abundance of new handles now.
I'm not sure why so many guys have abandoned their old handles and assumed new ones.
I think one of the problems ladies have is the abundance of new handles now.
I'm not sure why so many guys have abandoned their old handles and assumed new ones. Originally Posted by tbone2u
One reason is Black Listing & the things they have said to ladies in co-ed or other places. They have a bad rep.

But, As far as deposits. If I'm asked to travel out of town half of the fee is required upfront. If I'm driving over 1 hour a 100 deposit which is my local cancellation fee if I feel that the appointment is risky.
Even then, If I feel that away I probably just wont book with you.
The fact is that us ladies take our time to commute, converse & screen. No lady likes her time wasted doing any of the three. Then we get those who are "flakes/time wasters" who do not so polite things/TIME WASTE/falkes/"Falls sleep" ect…

On the norm only ladies who use fake pics ect usually run into these type. Like I said I haven't had those problems LOL
I don't need gas money to get to you. I just expect you not to waste my time and be full of shit. Again, BP was usually the board for that. One thing I can say about Eccie I never have had a established gent from here do that. I screen & don't take chances with reinvented accounts

I personally haven't had any of these type since BP closed shop.
I screen to a level on Outcalls that if a guy did that he was just a "Not so intelligent" person.
If, a deposit is required and some of you disagree with it why even bother bickering about it? Either you can pay the deposit or find another provider who doesn’t require a deposit , it’s that simple
Funny how you guys are talking about this. This just happened to me with one of these "TRAVELING PROVIDERS" I've been communicating with(I WANT TO PUT HER ASS ON BLAST SO BAD, BUT I WON'T RUIN HER GAME. I WILL LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF SHE PISSES THEM OFF TOO!) off and on for about 3 or 4 weeks now to set up something. I even read her policy of NCNS and I cancelled if I wasn't going to make a booked appointment. She didn't respond, so I assumed she got the message. I even texted her after that to let her know I was still interested and I would let her know when I could book again when I knew I could make another appointment. Even while this was going on she would be back and forth from Austin/San Antonio etc. So I thought I would just catch her when she comes back to Houston. So when I would occasionally browse her profile just recently (AFTER A WEEK OR TWO OF GHOSTING MY TEXT, VAGUE ASS RESPONSES TO TEXT QUESTIONS ETC) I texted her "I didn't know you were in town". She didn't respond as usual. So I waited until the next day and browsed her profile again, but I PM'd her and she responded(after the text 2 DAYS prior). That if I made a PAYPAL deposit she would gladly meet me. At this point I was pissed. I PM'd her back saying "Why would I make a Paypal deposit, I didn't NCNS you? She didn't respond to that text either that day. It bothered me so bad and I was itching to put her ass on blast so bad that I had to keep my composure and I told her that I tried numerous times to contact her and she ignored me or gave me a "Put off/vague answer" and I REALLY DON'T trust people to give "PAYPAL deposits to anyone and "Thank you anyway" (EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE MORE RUDE!)
That is one "scamming ass bitch"! I follow her policy to the "T" and she wants to "CHANGE THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME". She also has good reviews and I think one "NO" recommendation, but that situation wasn't even related to mine so I proceeded to set something up anyway "YMMV right"? No pussy on here is that special or maybe she thinks it is for her to try to screw someone.
Funny how you guys are talking about this. This just happened to me with one of these "TRAVELING PROVIDERS" I've been communicating with(I WANT TO PUT HER ASS ON BLAST SO BAD, BUT I WON'T RUIN HER GAME. I WILL LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF SHE PISSES THEM OFF TOO!) off and on for about 3 or 4 weeks now to set up something. I even read her policy of NCNS and I cancelled if I wasn't going to make a booked appointment. She didn't respond, so I assumed she got the message. I even texted her after that to let her know I was still interested and I would let her know when I could book again when I knew I could make another appointment. Even while this was going on she would be back and forth from Austin/San Antonio etc. So I thought I would just catch her when she comes back to Houston. So when I would occasionally browse her profile just recently (AFTER A WEEK OR TWO OF GHOSTING MY TEXT, VAGUE ASS RESPONSES TO TEXT QUESTIONS ETC) I texted her "I didn't know you were in town". She didn't respond as usual. So I waited until the next day and browsed her profile again, but I PM'd her and she responded(after the text 2 DAYS prior). That if I made a PAYPAL deposit she would gladly meet me. At this point I was pissed. I PM'd her back saying "Why would I make a Paypal deposit, I didn't NCNS you? She didn't respond to that text either that day. It bothered me so bad and I was itching to put her ass on blast so bad that I had to keep my composure and I told her that I tried numerous times to contact her and she ignored me or gave me a "Put off/vague answer" and I REALLY DON'T trust people to give "PAYPAL deposits to anyone and "Thank you anyway" (EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE MORE RUDE!) Originally Posted by anotheguy12
So, your post has so many RED FLAGGS... So, she NEVER got money from you & she FEELS like you NCNS her and she wont book with you again until you pay the cancellation fee?
Thats nothing to do with ladies requiring deposits for outcalls or appointments.

I am honestly trying to understand.
Did I get it right?

As far as Itching to put her on blast, you never saw her? Didnt lose money? And she made you feel irrelevant by not responding immediately to you...?
That is one "scamming ass bitch"! I follow her policy to the "T" and she wants to "CHANGE THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME". She also has good reviews and I think one "NO" recommendation, but that situation wasn't even related to mine so I proceeded to set something up anyway "YMMV right"? No pussy on here is that special or maybe she thinks it is for her to try to screw someone. Originally Posted by anotheguy12
someone sounds BIG MAD lol...... Depending on the situation sometimes a ncns and cancellation can be considered the same to some of us providers. In her situation she probably missed out on appointments just to see you and then BAM you cancel on her when she was depending/relying on the appointment(I've had this happen before). From my views of your actions she actually dodged a BULLET

So, your post has so many RED FLAGGS... So, she NEVER got money from you & she FEELS like you NCNS her and she wont book with you again until you pay the cancellation fee?
Thats nothing to do with ladies requiring deposits for outcalls or appointments.

I am honestly trying to understand.
Did I get it right?

As far as Itching to put her on blast, you never saw her? Didnt lose money? And she made you feel irrelevant by not responding immediately to you...? Originally Posted by TexasJess
Personally, I give everyone a chance the first time. If they cancel last minute or NCNS (which is rare for me) I then ask for 100 upfront in order to book any future appointments. That lets me know you are serious about meeting and not just wasting my time.
Personally, I give everyone a chance the first time. If they cancel last minute or NCNS (which is rare for me) I then ask for 100 upfront in order to book any future appointments. That lets me know you are serious about meeting and not just wasting my time. Originally Posted by SalmaXO
Like I stated, I dont have those issues on E or other sites.
I see only established gents who verify. I also believe this is where it is great I only see older men. Less likely to experience B.S.
If they need to cancel (Incall) I dont penalize them. To reschedule I would never charge them a fee. Shit happens. Its life.
Now If you booked OUTCALL and im omw now thats where the "shits" come into the situation. You owe me a 100 cancellation fee. Period. No exceptions !!
To me ladies be too hard up for appointments.
idk Im low volume by choice so it doesn't bother me.

Salma your too beautiful for a gent to dry stand you up... I bet if he last min cancels it was a personal issue.
Like I stated, I dont have those issues on E or other sites.
I see only established gents who verify. I also believe this is where it is great I only see older men. Less likely to experience B.S.
If they need to cancel (Incall) I dont penalize them. To reschedule I would never charge them a fee. Shit happens. Its life.
Now If you booked OUTCALL and im omw now thats where the "shits" come into the situation. You owe me a 100 cancellation fee. Period. No exceptions !!
To me ladies be too hard up for appointments.
idk Im low volume by choice so it doesn't bother me.

Salma your too beautiful for a gent to dry stand you up... I bet if he last min cancels it was a personal issue. Originally Posted by TexasJess
You're outcall cancellation fee is 100? How do you collect that?