The Benghazi Hearings

There was plenty of money budgeted for security; Obama didn't want to spend it.....in fact there was $200 million in unspent budgeted money for embassy security...

I guess Obama feels it is more important to fund Obama phones than security.
Why was Obama so stingy on security at Benghazi ?
Let me get this straight ... again ... the CIA was trying to keep it a secret from the interrorists that the terrorists had attacked the facilities even though the leadership in Libya was confirming the next day after the attack that it was by terrorists and the next day one was in custody.....

.. so five days later the U.N. Ambassador is lying on national television to keep the terrorists from knowing what the whole friggin' world (including U.S. citizens) knew at the time.

You know, the liberal mind insults people continually.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Let me get this straight ... again ... the CIA was trying to keep it a secret from the interrorists that the terrorists had attacked the facilities even though the leadership in Libya was confirming the next day after the attack that it was by terrorists and the next day one was in custody.....

.. so five days later the U.N. Ambassador is lying on national television to keep the terrorists from knowing what the whole friggin' world (including U.S. citizens) knew at the time.

You know, the liberal mind insults people continually. Originally Posted by LexusLover

you cant get anything straight ... what you can do is bend everything until you believe its straight ..
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Why was Obama so stingy on security at Benghazi ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

here ya go cupcake ...

Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.
No, I don't want a cover up. I want the truth to come out. That will be a big "something". And I don't hate Obama, I just disapprove of dishonest, corrupt and incompetent Presidents, regardless of race, color, creed or political affiliation.

But keep it up. It's going to be a looooonng four years of defending him. It will be funny to watch. Miserable to endure, but funny to watch.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So in other words you don't approve of any person that has served as POTUS
Yomama, that is almost correct. Woodrow Wilson on forward, I don't think there has been a decent POTUS. Possible exception would be JFK, but he had problems, too. Eisenhower was ok, but that is because he didn't really do much, and the country prospered.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2012, 12:20 PM
Yomama, that is almost correct. Woodrow Wilson on forward, I don't think there has been a decent POTUS. Possible exception would be JFK, but he had problems, too. Eisenhower was ok, but that is because he didn't really do much, and the country prospered. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the perfect president eh?
The perfect President. Hmmm . . . probably the closest to that definition would be Thomas Jefferson. Not perfect, but the closest.
you cant get anything straight ... .. Originally Posted by CJ7
That alone confirms I was correct. If you say its not correct, then it is correct.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM
That alone confirms I was correct. If you say its not correct, then it is correct. Originally Posted by LexusLover

still bending
still bending Originally Posted by CJ7
Yep, I'm still correct.
Better question...who made the decision on the levels of security that was in place in Benghazi? Who cut the funding for that? (*hint...it wasn't Obama) Originally Posted by markroxny
The president, don't you think he has the final say.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2012, 02:49 PM
The president, don't you think he has the final say. Originally Posted by acp5762

1 ... Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., asked Lamb if she turned down requests for more security in Benghazi. "Yes sir, I said personally I would not support it," she replied. "We were training local Libyans and army men" to provide security, a policy in force at U.S. diplomatic facilities around the world.

2 ... Her boss is Hillary ... shes taken full responsibility for Lamb's decision.

unless down the line dept head decisions have to have a mandatory presidential approval before they are implemented. ... no
1 ... Lamb, the official in charge of protecting U.S. embassies and consulates, told the committee, "We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11."

2 ... Her boss is Hillary ... shes taken full responsibility for Lamb's decision.

unless down the line dept head decisions have to have a mandatory presidential approval before they are implemented. ... no Originally Posted by CJ7
THANK YOU!!!!