does eating fruit really make it taste better

line up ladies and gentlemen, let the tasting contest begin? smack, smack, suck, slurrrrrp. hmmmmm. salty, so so , no taste, little salty, ........someone douched with mouth wash, yes indeed, or they stuck a cert in there. Winter fresh after taste going on.
hey kelly and taboo tanner if either one or both of you ladies ever come to west texas id love to meet the two of you and ill bring the fruit lol
I have always heard that eating fruit makes your cum taste better. Originally Posted by wcdann
Why don't you just eat some fruit rub one out and taste it?
lol sorry i have no desire for snow balling even with fruit but hey pyramider why dont you be a good sport and TOFTT and try it and then report back to us lol
Yes! Eating fruits and veg makes a massive difference...So guys: Make sure you're drinking lots of pineapple juice, as nobody likes salty spunk! lol
Yes! Eating fruits and veg makes a massive difference...So guys: Make sure you're drinking lots of pineapple juice, as nobody likes salty spunk! lol Originally Posted by Valerie
even if I bring a bottle of tequila?
Yes! Eating fruits and veg makes a massive difference...So guys: Make sure you're drinking lots of pineapple juice, as nobody likes salty spunk! lol Originally Posted by Valerie
I will eat pineapple every day of the week if it would get you to my neck of the woody, I mean woods - dayum, you're hot!
i can tell you this, you are what you eat!
Things that I can taste
tar,nicotinine,alchol,too much fast food, not enough water.. ect

im not a swallower but a taster and i know the differennce between someoone who leads a healthy lifestyle versus and un healthy one.

be careful guys, the enviornment effects you more than you know.
lol sorry i have no desire for snow balling even with fruit but hey pyramider why dont you be a good sport and TOFTT and try it and then report back to us lol Originally Posted by wcdann

You are the one with the question . . . not me. I do not care what my baby goo tastes like or how to make it taste special.