501 Posts in Two Just Weeks

• CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 08:18 PM
At this rate Assy Fuckes post count will surpass our national debt in 6 months. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
he's still about 6000 behind your daddy
What can I say? Ysswipe is indeed an embarrassment to everyone concerned. His little Athena posse too. He knows no shame, neither do his minions. Sad, really sad indeed. Hey Ysswipe, how's life in your bunker?
Thank you, Chicago boy for the recognition, adoration and manlove.

Bumping a five month old thread indicates that you've been obsessing a but yourself, eh? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're welcome. I appreciate the programming staff here at the Ick, which made it possible for me to come up with that post count in less than ten seconds, and without actually having to read any of YR's posts.
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 08:20 PM
What can I say? Ysswipe is indeed an embarrassment to everyone concerned. His little Athena posse too. He knows no shame, neither do his minions. Sad, really sad indeed. Hey Ysswipe, how's life in your bunker? Originally Posted by bambino
speaking of an increased post count, yours have jumped at least 500 very recently too haven't they ?
where is Dixie Land, Simple Jack? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No where near you and Michael in Never Neverland... Assy Fucke
speaking of an increased post count, yours have jumped at least 500 very recently too haven't they ? Originally Posted by CJ7
No shit, just to fuck with you nimrod. Duck footed hyena.
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 08:34 PM
No shit, just to fuck with you nimrod. Duck footed hyena. Originally Posted by bambino
the IB syndrome has taken another small brain ...
speaking of an increased post count, yours have jumped at least 500 very recently too haven't they ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Not even close, CBJ7; so once again you are ignorantly wrong.

the IB syndrome has taken another small brain ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Still giving the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, reach-arounds, CBJ7? How much do you pay to do that, CBJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
poof! just like magic, my shadow appears............
poof! just like magic, my shadow appears............ Originally Posted by CJ7
Duck footed hyena asshole sniffer...........

That's CJ
poof! just like magic, my shadow appears............ Originally Posted by CJ7
Your shadow must have inherited all of your alloted intelligence, CBJ7: let it post while you STFU.
Newest insult ... DUCK footed!

Ouch! I guess it could be worse... You could be ignorantly wrong.

LMAO @ ECCIE's FAG TEAM champs.
There he is! Our DIPSHIT EMERITUS!!! Let's give it up for AssupRidee, DEM!!!

There he is! Our DIPSHIT EMERITUS!!! Let's give it up for AssupRidee, DEM!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There's another great contribution from ECCIE's All Time biggest post whore.

How're things in Salina, Whiny?
You're only five spots behind me on the leaderboard, AssupRidee, DEM, and shooting up like a bullet! Congratulations!