Biden Tests Positive For Covid.

It doesn't matter why it's hanging over the rear view mirror. I know what's happening while it's hanging their. It happens to be unsanitary. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you basically just made up a bunch of bullshit to support another of your random observations.

Thanks for confirming.

And why do you care about sanitary or unsanitary? You refuse to acknowledge the virus, the fax or the preventive measures.

Figure it out, dude.
So you basically just made up a bunch of bullshit to support another of your random observations.

Thanks for confirming.

And why do you care about sanitary or unsanitary? You refuse to acknowledge the virus, the fax or the preventive measures.

Figure it out, dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, I figured it out. You hang your mask on your rear view mirror and you got the Vaccine and all the Boosters. Whatever a Government Agency suggests, you'll do it. Because they care about ya, right.
So if you figured it out, why did you feel compelled to make up a bunch of BS? And then say it doesn’t matter.
So if you figured it out, why did you feel compelled to make up a bunch of BS? And then say it doesn’t matter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't make up anything. Prolong mask wearing has it's draw backs. It's obvious you wear a mask frequently and anything that contradicts the extensive use of masks you're going to oppose it. Don't shame others for knowing something you don't agree with especially when you have no proof if they are wrong.
Pretty damned convenient if you ask me. Hits new lows, is humiliated by the Saudis, and blurts out that he has cancer.

Let's change the conversation.
If you want to change the conversation, then do so in a different Thread.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.