Sling?

Watch this.>.>

There are many others and How-To make a sling vids as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28r-MQejnHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkwNg_qBd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGjJq3sU9k0 Originally Posted by ICU 812
I grew up on (all combined ) about 450 acres of orphanage

we made slings and we would practice with them hitting cedar fence posts

the slings we made were two leather strips that were about shoulder to knee length and a leather rectangle we used a nail to poke a hole in either end and put the strips through and then tied the strips

you'd hold one strip in your palm by the last three fingers and then the other strip you hold by your thumb and forefinger, and then you'd turn the whole thing in an arc of ever increasing speed and let the strip go being held by the thumb and forefinger at the appropriate time

with the practice I did I could consistently hit a post from 50 yards or so

you just got to where your arm and eye knew when to release one side of the sling for the rock to head where you aimed

you wouldn't ever want to be hit with a rock from a sling

I learned that goliath faced a wicked weapon
I hope you do have your Henry until you die - and pass it to your heirs. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks. It's going to my oldest. He'll probably shoot me with the damn rifle just to not wait me out to inherit it. He's been acting out a bit lately and had to be punished. I understand with the pandemic that kids are still adjusting and restless, but he had that look in his eyes so I'll probably die by my Henry. Nice knowing you guys and if you see a kid who killed his father on 48 hours or Dateline with a Henry, that's him.
Oh and gnadly, that little fucker doesn't need a GoFundMe donation. He'll happily do that for free. When you take away a kid's smart phone. laptop, Disney+ and Netflix nowadays, they want to kill you. I sleep with one eye open when he is at my house. My little man can't stand me now but I did what I had to do to teach him a lesson so fuck him if he has a problem with it. He'll thank me later for giving a shit.

He is young but he'll know better than to put his hands on his sister or any other female. You suffer the harsh consequences for that behavior. I don't play that shit. I was fair. I just said put your hands on me if you are angry. That was a big mistake. He'll probably beat the shit out of me when he gets older.
What about hunter illegal activity ? The whole reason for the bill of rights IS to stop outa control politicos and guberments
The other issue is the left is all about woman s right s BUT NOT self defending ????
The Blithering Hypocrisy of the progressive left has no Borders(LOL)
The atlatl is hard to master. Originally Posted by winn dixie
But if you can master it, fuck your armor, fed boy
But if you can master it, fuck your armor, fed boy Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Do you think a spear will penetrate armor?
Do you think a spear will penetrate armor? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Depends what armor and what atlatl head is used.

The weight and energy of the atlatl spear at impact point is devastating.
theyhate the Constitution and prefer to ignore , so I prefer to ignore
I don't have a problem with stores, restaurants mandating masks, it's their business to regulate. Don't want to wear a mask, don't shop there or eat there....

But back to the topic. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I am on topic. Ultimately, this is about compliance.

Wrong as usual oeb. I have a lot of lawyers in my family whom owe me favors for what I have done for them. My 1st Henry stays with me no matter what. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They may be the ones that turn you in. Favor no more.

So lets discuss repealing The Second Amendment and get it all out in the open. Originally Posted by ICU 812
They do this hard about every two years. Remember Rosie O'Donnell's "million mom march?" Eventually they will get their way or make real gain in gun control. All the BLM and Antifa riots this summer, few people defended their property by actually shooting anyone. Why? Because the police and courts would convict the gunowner defending his property, not the rioters.

I'm laughing though at the idea of capacity bans.

No way in hell am I nerfing my mag capacity on my carry, and all you're going to accomplish is that if I have to shoot someone in defense, I'll just leave the scene and not call the cops. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Here in Houston, cameras are everywhere. You'll be identified even with a mask.

Oh and gnadly, that little fucker doesn't need a GoFundMe donation. He'll happily do that for free. When you take away a kid's smart phone. laptop, Disney+ and Netflix nowadays, they want to kill you. I sleep with one eye open when he is at my house. My little man can't stand me now but I did what I had to do to teach him a lesson so fuck him if he has a problem with it. He'll thank me later for giving a shit.

He is young but he'll know better than to put his hands on his sister or any other female. You suffer the harsh consequences for that behavior. I don't play that shit. I was fair. I just said put your hands on me if you are angry. That was a big mistake. He'll probably beat the shit out of me when he gets older. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tough to take away a kids computer today between homeschooling and bitcoin mining. When I crushed my old man arm wrestling at 16 he knew he had to make different choices. I knew that day would come with my kids. That's why I try to explain the rules, goals and rationale of my plans and actions to them. Good luck. Try to remember what newly minted testoterone's effect had on you as a teen.
Anything contrary to 2nd, will get tossed by the supremes.
Weapons of war are disallowed to private cits, and the supremes are ok with that.
So the only thing left is a court hearing on a specific person. Thus, required before govt can seize.
So, unless 2nd is amended, not likely, any discussion, or law, is a waste of time.
  • oeb11
  • 03-29-2021, 01:31 PM
the fiden criminal cabal is aware there are Strict Constitutional Constructionists on teh SC

They are already planning and selecting candidates to add 9-13 radical marxists - and control the SC - and put the Conntitution in teh trash heap .

The fiden criminal cabal is fomenting Civil War - resist and never give up your weapons of self- protection from teh marxist criminals and their power Grab!
As for the Sling, there is a miss conception that “poor little David” was at a disadvantage when he faced Goliath in open battle.

The simple truth is Goliath brought a knife to a gun fight.

Another miss conception is that David killed Goliath with the rock from his sling. That simply incapacitated the huge warrior, who then conveniently had his head chopped off.
Do you think a spear will penetrate armor? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
One of those history channel shows had a thing on the armor piercing capabilities of the atlatl. They're pretty neat.

Here in Houston, cameras are everywhere. You'll be identified even with a mask. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hmm, wonder how many cameras a person has to shoot out to make the news? And how much of a stink do you have to cause to get the usual criminal element of gangs and whatnot to start doing the same.
Look up videos of the "Shephard's sling" . Then look up videos of the "Stsff sling".

David probably used a sling on a staff which increases the force or the thrown stone.

It has the effect of making the slinger's arm longer.
Forced compliance is coming ,, lock and load