Trump melts down for over 2 hours at CPAC. Faithful jizz in their pants.

BEST SHOW EVER! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Moscow Ellen. Another scardy cat
What is that on your pants, Yssup? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
really??? is that the best you can do?
involuntary ejaculation is a real disorder.

takes wham, bam, thank you ma'am on a whole new level!
So what you’re saying is that it’s OK to accuse members of Congress of hating the country they took an oath to serve because that’s what the crowd wants to hear?

You’d think that would be enough to get his simple, starry eyed faithful to enough to forget about his failure in Vietnam, or the subpoenas coming down this week.

But nooooo ... he had to hump the flag, mug for the crowd, use profanity in his speech and hang onto the mic like a boozy lounge singer.

Batshit crazy. On many sides. On many sides (of the podium) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Moscow Ellen. Another scardy cat Originally Posted by themystic

you don't know your stuff

its scary out there barley. don't wear your maga hat outside. scardy cats are targets by crazy leftists like cesar sayoc Originally Posted by themystic
Kansas is a concealed carry state. If push comes to shove and life is on the line...I'm prepared are you?
Moscow Ellen. Another scardy cat Originally Posted by themystic
Now people got points for doing what you just did...again. I expect the mod to cite you for intentionally messing up a name.
Kansas is a concealed carry state. If push comes to shove and life is on the line...I'm prepared are you? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
now that is scary mystic having a firearm

Now people got points for doing what you just did...again. I expect the mod to cite you for intentionally messing up a name. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Yeah, there's still quite a bit of that around here.

Including your sig line.
didn't he mention education? hopefully the federal government will give some grants to Pittsburg to improve their public education system. they have produced some real dumb asses Originally Posted by themystic
I will gladly redirect any federal education money we receive to Dallas so they can stop embarrassing themselves by producing grammar and spelling dunces who can't even spell Pittsburgh correctly.

Btw - what's a "scardy cat"? A feline with scars?
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's epic speech is laced with fabrication

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartanntp
It’s dripping with bullshit.

May be the first presidential address to actually include the word “bullshit.”

Such a leader!

But spunky enough for his faithful.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

was there a point here?

We all know .. it's about being morally right .. yeah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZmFiXdeOCw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartanntp Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Oh my, speedy! You really got trumpy this time! Some of those fact checks are truly EPIC! Like this one:

2016 ELECTION

TRUMP, on his Electoral College win: "We didn't get to 270. We got 306."

THE FACTS: Trump misstates the Electoral College vote in his 2016 presidential race against Democrat Hillary Clinton. The official count was 304 to 227, according to an Associated Press tally of the electoral votes in every state.

Trumpy was off by 2!

Let's add that egregious lie to the articles of impeachment!!

Oh my, speedy! You really got trumpy this time! Some of those fact checks are EPIC! Like this one:

2016 ELECTION

TRUMP, on his Electoral College win: "We didn't get to 270. We got 306."

THE FACTS: Trump misstates the Electoral College vote in his 2016 presidential race against Democrat Hillary Clinton. The official count was 304 to 227, according to an Associated Press tally of the electoral votes in every state.

OMG! Trumpy was off by 2! Let's add that egregious lie to the articles of impeachment!!

Originally Posted by lustylad

i like this one better.

UNEMPLOYMENT

TRUMP: "We're down to 3.7 percent unemployment, the lowest number in a long time."

THE FACTS: The unemployment rate is 4 percent. It was 3.7 percent in September.

so it was true! and it's still true 4% is a historic low. today.

oh yeah .. u Dems regardless of what lunatic firebrand you pick, yer gonna do great slamming Trump on the Economy.

4% unemployment and 4% GDP. But but .. Obama said .. "2% GDP is the new normal". NOT.
was there a point here?

We all know .. it's about being morally right .. yeah?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It is closer to the subject started by the OP than most of the other posts being made. Take it for what it's worth. Certainly some of the statements Trump made in his speech were very minor distortions of the truth. Others were more major.

The main point is that Trump stands before an obviously pro-Trump rally and distorts the truth and the crowd eats it up. He continues to not understand that he doesn't have to convince those people to support him. He is NOT going after those who will decide the 2020 election -- those who deserted the Republican party in the 2018 mid-term elections.