Nancy is having a bad week already

• oeb11
  • 02-11-2019, 05:45 PM
Is it time to clean chimneys, Gentlemen?????
I was pointing out the hate of their side. Don't know why you wanna bring it back to Trump. Trump loves Jewish people. I love Jewish people. I stand with Israel. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
you stand with Israel. what the fuck does that even mean? I stand by Canada!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not hate Jews....I hate that we give Isreal money like some welfare queen.

I thought you hated welfare too! Originally Posted by WTF
The magnificent things the people of Israel do for the world more than make up for the minor considerations the US government gives to our best ally in the Middle East.
you stand with Israel. what the fuck does that even mean? I stand by Canada!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Fuck Canada - bunch of pussies.
I was pointing out the hate of their side. Don't know why you wanna bring it back to Trump. Trump loves Jewish people. I love Jewish people. I stand with Israel. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Amen sister!!
The magnificent things the people of Israel do for the world more than make up for the minor considerations the US government gives to our best ally in the Middle East. Originally Posted by friendly fred
How about expounding upon that, my brother?

Are you talking about agriculture?

Gal Godot?

What?
How about expounding upon that, my brother?

Are you talking about agriculture?

Gal Godot?

What? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you of all people do not know, it is very sad, my brother.

Start with Nobel Prizes and go from there..for agriculture I guess you know drip irrigation in Israel is 8 times more productive than even the fertile US South?

Please don't make Aliyah and fuck the place up, though.
If you of all people do not know, it is very sad, my brother.

Start with Nobel Prizes and go from there..for agriculture I guess you know drip irrigation in Israel is 8 times more productive than even the fertile US South? Originally Posted by friendly fred
So you think I asked for my benefit? It was for oeb11, he of the quick fingers and quick delete.

Don’t forget Gal Godot. She didn’t win the NobelPrise (like President Obama) but I’d definitely irrigate her pistachios.

That’s what I call intellectual superiority! (Dog whistle).

And I wouldn’t try to make Aliyah without the services of a good Jewish lawyer. Know any?

HAHAHAHAHAHAASZ!
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Unfortunately, a large lump of our membership doesn’t know the difference between Jewish people and the State of Israel.

WTF - True

Ah - Intellectual Superiority - DPST know exactly what all other individuals know or know Not!
Must be nice to have telepathy.
Unfortunately, a large lump of our membership doesn’t know the difference between Jewish people and the State of Israel.

WTF - True

Ah - Intellectual Superiority - DPST know exactly what all other individuals know or know Not!
Must be nice to have telepathy. Originally Posted by oeb11
Swing and miss, good buddy.
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 06:29 PM
About 20% are Arab.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

And to further explain....i can hate that we give so much money to Isreal and not hate Jews. Isreal happends to be the country that receives the most aid from America. I hate that we give so much to Egypt. Does not mean I hate Muslims.

It just means I do not care for all the foreign aid we hand out.

YR can answer for himself but that answers my pov of your question. Originally Posted by WTF

oeb11 posted:
WTF - True

Originally Posted by oeb11
I thought I made myself clear oeb11.

Please ask if you're not sure, I'll be glad to clarify.
So you think I asked for my benefit? It was for oeb11, he of the quick fingers and quick delete.

Don’t forget Gal Godot. She didn’t win the NobelPrise (like President Obama) but I’d definitely irrigate her pistachios.

That’s what I call intellectual superiority! (Dog whistle).

And I wouldn’t try to make Aliyah without the services of a good Jewish lawyer. Know any?

HAHAHAHAHAHAASZ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not a big fan of Gal Godot.

Elizabeth Berkley is more my type.

Vaya con dios.
Gesunte heit.
das, was am wenigsten regiert, regiert am besten

lo que gobierna menos gobierna mejor

les jolies filles valent mieux que les vilaines putes libérales
I do not hate Jews....I hate that we give Isreal money like some welfare queen.

I thought you hated welfare too! Originally Posted by WTF

they only get military aid.