About that bucket list?

How many guys/gals have bucket list items they are afraid to post publicly?

What lingers in the deep dark recesses of your imagination and lust?
I do not think I have a bucket list anymore. Before hobbying I had not experienced much so my list was very long.... My ATF helped me out with most of it, as far as activities go.

Now my bucket list is just of other people, as I have done most of what I wanted activity wise.

I like the thread 2 lipstick colors, Now I fantasize about two ladies on an overnight or maybe, 3 IDK. And I want to see the puckered kiss lipstick marks on Mr. Happy in a mirror, lol.

I still want the sex in my office thing, but I am the one preventing that, too nervous someone will come into office, lol. I do want to have a woman on her knees as I am in my chair and then taking her on top of the desk. Yep, one day.

Maybe I do have a bucket list still just not as long.
What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall, or even better a participant when DR starts crossing items of her bucket list!
How many guys/gals have bucket list items they are afraid to post publicly?

What lingers in the deep dark recesses of your imagination and lust? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Ok charlestudor since you want to modify this tread lets strart with you.
That's something to add to my bucket list.
SoulmanIke is tops of my bucket list!
yes...........I like Deep Dark Hidden Fantasies............Please tell...................
I still want the sex in my office thing, but I am the one preventing that, too nervous someone will come into office, lol. I do want to have a woman on her knees as I am in my chair and then taking her on top of the desk. Yep, one day. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
If you have the right kind of desk, she can slip into the cubby hole where you put your knees, and work on a BBBJ while you carry on business as usual. ijs
I finished mine, but I keep adding to it! LOL
Yes my desk allows for that!!!! It is part of the fantasy, I assure you!
I finished mine, but I keep adding to it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're not finished until you've done your 100th review. You must be waiting for someone to turn 18.
You're not finished until you've done your 100th review. You must be waiting for someone to turn 18. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

SATURDAY???
Maybe a MFMF combo with some endless possibilities by some very open minds who love pleasure giving and recieving. Throw in a few toys, maybe some fur to play on.....Sorry back in few I need to take care of something!
Maybe a MFMF combo with some endless possibilities by some very open minds who love pleasure giving and recieving. Throw in a few toys, maybe some fur to play on.....Sorry back in few I need to take care of something! Originally Posted by jimmycz
hey Jimmy---read my review by Gecko...I did just that{minus the fur...lol}
It was hot as hell!!
My next stop baby!