This pisses me off to no end........

Pet Peeve's:

2. Guys who bitch and moan about bait n' switch, but yet still go through with the appointment. If you guys would stop going through with the appointments, maybe the ladies would stop using fake pics. I know I know, the little head does the thinking most of the time, but if that's the case...stop bitchin about it. Originally Posted by MsElena
There are some valid reasons most guys go ahead with the date even though the provider used deception to attain the business.

First, as a client, we don't know if there is some 300# gorilla that is going to beat us up if we don't pay the fee. Face it. Some ladies will employ thugs to hold a clients feet to the fire, or they are agency girls with pimps/managers/drivers. Just like the ladies, we really don't know what we are walking into. It is just best to go through the date, and then write a bad review in hopes we can stop a fellow client from making the same mistake we just made.

Second, a lot of time and effort went into setting up the date, and plan B might not be an option that late in the game. So unless the gal is Roseanne Barr, most of us just say WTF and go with it. Again, the bad review in hopes of preventing person from doing it again.

Third, as a gentleman, I am more apt to grin and bear it while chalking it up to a learning experience.

The point of a board like this is to use reviews and comments to "out" liars and deceivers. So bitching and moaning here should be expected and not trivialized.
^ agreed....
I get pissed at the thought most providers are all about the money I also get pissed when I read where either a provider or gentleman has been mistreated (IE taking the money and leaving,upselling, leaving an empty or short envelope,)
either party not being respectful
finally not replying to reference requests

just my .02

providers only in this business for the money Originally Posted by monkmonk
Can someone be an ATF if you've never met? Originally Posted by M A X
I have a couple based on their board personas.
  • Old-T
  • 06-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Lying & being deceitfulness way out in front by a long shot with both hobbyist & providers!

Interesting observation… if this practice is the one most disliked why is it the most common violation? Originally Posted by Still Looking
It may be the most disliked largely because it IS the most common.
Providers that post their rates and say no haggling. Then a month or two latter they post that they need a car and will work it off OR need your truck and help them move BUT will trade for services.
Girls that don't reply to PMs and appointment requests. I am not real chatty and I don't send lots of emails, unless the lady is chatty - in which case I'm all for that!

But yeah, non-responsive ladies (like a week without even checking PMs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3UVXjrWj_I
Clients that attempt to violate your privacy.... if I don't post some info on my site or in my ads obviously, I don't want it advertised in a review!!
Communication issues are a big problem. Not responding to emails and PMs in a timely manner or, what is worse, not responding at all or responding selectively to some questions or concerns and not others. It is like talking to yourself when the other party ignores you. It takes just seconds to respond appropriately. I think some providers and probably clients as well have never learned proper communication etiquette and come across as just plain rude.
Communication issues are a big problem. Not responding to emails and PMs in a timely manner or, what is worse, not responding at all or responding selectively to some questions or concerns and not others. It is like talking to yourself when the other party ignores you. It takes just seconds to respond appropriately. I think some providers and probably clients as well have never learned proper communication etiquette and come across as just plain rude. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
+1. I can't stand inconsistent communication. I can live with providers who don't reply at all-- that's part of the game. However, when a conversation gets started, don't just stop communicating. Also, while we are on this topic, if I ask questions (which I am probably famous for), please have the courtesy to acknowledge all of my questions and not reply to selective questions. When I write, it is usually in a stream of consciousnesses. If the question is too personal or you are unwilling to give an answer but have the courtesy to acknowledge the question. Just tell me you are uncomfortable giving an answer. I will keep asking the question until I get an answer. If after awhile and I don't get an answer, I will blow you off just like you are blowing off my question. This rarely happens with the quality of ladies here, but it is an issue of mine.
Your thing that pisses you off correlates with my thing that pisses me off:

Guys who make no bones about openly admitting that they are using providers for sex and cheap thrills with no commitment and yet expect providers to swoon over that arrangement without money being the motivating factor. Sorry but no matter what a hooker tells you money is probably the primary thing that keeps her fucking guys two or three times her age that have little in common with her and that she wouldn't look at twice in the real world...Honestly, if money ISN'T the primary motivation then I'd say the girl needs some time with a psychiatrist because she's acting out personal issues(need for attention, male affirmation, etc.). Sorry, I know that isn't going to win me any brownie points with anyone but I've got a thing for honesty...now if only I could develop that same intense passion for tact I'd be doing better in life.

providers only in this business for the money Originally Posted by monkmonk
Yep.

It may be the most disliked largely because it IS the most common. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your thing that pisses you off correlates with my thing that pisses me off:

Guys who make no bones about openly admitting that they are using providers for sex and cheap thrills with no commitment and yet expect providers to swoon over that arrangement without money being the motivating factor. Sorry but no matter what a hooker tells you money is probably the primary thing that keeps her fucking guys two or three times her age that have little in common with her and that she wouldn't look at twice in the real world...Honestly, if money ISN'T the primary motivation then I'd say the girl needs some time with a psychiatrist because she's acting out personal issues(need for attention, male affirmation, etc.). Sorry, I know that isn't going to win me any brownie points with anyone but I've got a thing for honesty...now if only I could develop that same intense passion for tact I'd be doing better in life. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Well said.... Personally I think what you just said was tactful...
  • Sami
  • 06-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I can't stand when a guy calls and say's how much is your hour?
Dam that pisses me off!! Especially when it is real close to my phone number within inches above. In my ad....
Guys who make no bones about openly admitting that they are using providers for sex and cheap thrills with no commitment and yet expect providers to swoon over that arrangement without money being the motivating factor. Sorry but no matter what a hooker tells you money is probably the primary thing that keeps her fucking guys two or three times her age that have little in common with her and that she wouldn't look at twice in the real world...Honestly, if money ISN'T the primary motivation then I'd say the girl needs some time with a psychiatrist because she's acting out personal issues(need for attention, male affirmation, etc.). Sorry, I know that isn't going to win me any brownie points with anyone but I've got a thing for honesty...now if only I could develop that same intense passion for tact I'd be doing better in life. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
I've got absolutely no problem with what you posted. I have no misconception of what this arrangement really is, but at the same time through the cooperation of both parties it can still be a fairly pleasant experience. I'm only 46, and I try to limit my encounters to ladies 20 years or less younger. Would these ladies look at me twice in RL? I doubt it. But I have something they want, and they have something I want. For an hour or two, we can overlook our petty differences.