Two Cents: time related

Yeah, but then think of how bad #251 is going to feel about missing out. I know I'm bummed everytime that happens to me.
with an ATF provider, you shouldn't be able to tell the difference...
like 37 i bet its more out of nervousness and not knowing what to say. i would argue that most of us would greet our business owner friends with a what's up, busy today? a genuine interest to know if your prosperous. its habit mush like meeting someone the first time with "i'm so and so...blah....blah...blah, what do you do?" so yes, this is a very different business with a lot of social taboos but at the end of the day its a business and i would expect you'll get some "shop talk." respond however your comfortable but it shouldn't be something to offend you. again, whatever floats your boat and just my 0.02.
I prefer to be the first for the day and would not ask and hope I was....
  • Mokoa
  • 02-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Sometime the acronym TMI applies.

Awesome post there, Precious b!

Kind of a silly question as far as i'm concerned. All i ask of the ladies if i'm the first of the day, or the 10th of the day, is be clean, passionate and treat me like a King for the 1/2hr, the hour or longer whatever the case may be. That's what will keep me cuming back for more.