Women's Sports Is Not The Place For Trannies

What a ridiculous set of fear mongering questions. The bottom line here is that you COULDN'T CARE LESS about fairness in woman's sports. You're obsessed with this because your hate of transgender people. That's why you've started dozens of threads about it.

How many threads have you started about women's sports that don't have anything to do with transgenders or the sexuality/looks of the women athletes? My guess would be zero.

It's obvious to any reasonable person what this is actually about.
What a ridiculous set of fear mongering questions. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Nothing ridiculous about them. What is ridiculous is your unwillingness to answer them. What are you afraid of?

These are all very basic, rational questions that get to the heart of the matter of the left's radical agenda with respect to women's rights. Why can't you answer these questions with a simple Yes or No?

1. Are in favor of mutilating young people?

2. Are in favor of destroying women's sports?

3. Are in favor of destroying women's privacy on restrooms and locker rooms?

4. Are in favor of letting women get raped in prison by men claiming to be women?

5. Are you in favor of the destruction of female-only organizations and the safety of the college sorority sisters?

6. Are you in favor of allowing a deranged transgender male who repeatedly sexually exposed himself and showed arousal while watching the girls in the house being allowed to stay in a sorority against the women's wishes?
I'm not in favor of any of those things. I also don't hate transgender people, so I don't feel the need to start dozens of threads and pose illogical fear mongering questions.

My answer is no to all six. Let's see if you can answer my ONE question. How many threads have you started about women's sports that don't have anything to do with transgenders or the sexuality/looks of the women athletes?
I'm not in favor of any of those things. My answer is no to all six. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Really. So you then disagree with Gristle and Tommy and some of the other leftists here. Interesting

So I take it that means you are against tranny males pretending to be women participating in women's sports. And you would not allow tranny males to use women's restrooms and locker rooms? Nor would you allow tranny males to be housed in women's prisons or college sorority's?

Let's see if you can answer my ONE question. How many threads have you started about women's sports that don't have anything to do with transgenders or the sexuality/looks of the women athletes? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
No idea. I have started a lot of threads over the years on current events. I don't keep track of what the subject is. No need to do so
Most likely the answer to the question is zero. It's certainly not dozens, because the truth is that you couldn't care less about fairness in women's sports. You just use it as an excuse to demonize transsexuals.
The far-right extremist wants to control women. They hate anybody else who is not a white male heterosexual.
Most likely the answer to the question is zero. It's certainly not dozens, because the truth is that you couldn't care less about fairness in women's sports. You just use it as an excuse to demonize transsexuals. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Why don't you analyze all my posts and count them all up since you are so fixated on them

Meanwhile I will continue to speak out about fairness in women's sports as well as speaking out to protect women's privacy from deranged trannies
Why don't you analyze all my posts and count them all up since you are so fixated on them

Meanwhile I will continue to speak out about fairness in women's sports as well as speaking out to protect women's privacy from deranged trannies Originally Posted by berryberry

Nice deflection, but I'm not fixated on your posts. It's quite obvious to any reasonable person reading this forum that you only "speak out about fairness in women's sports" when it gives you an excuse to display your hate for transsexuals.
Nice deflection, but I'm not fixated on your posts. It's quite obvious to any reasonable person reading this forum that you only "speak out about fairness in women's sports" when it gives you an excuse to display your hate for transsexuals. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
No you are fixated - whining and making the same comment on multiple threads.

Meanwhile do you stand with Riley Gaines and the other women standing up to protect women's sports?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2916836
No you are fixated - whining and making the same comment on multiple threads.

Meanwhile do you stand with Riley Gaines and the other women standing up to protect women's sports?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2916836 Originally Posted by berryberry

You post about the same thing, your hate of transgender people, over and over again. But I'm the one who's fixated? LOL

Your angry threads make up at least 75% of the "content" in this sandbox, and I comment on relatively few of them. Maybe you should add "fixated" to the list of definitions that you need to brush up on.
You post about the same thing, your hate of transgender people, over and over again. But I'm the one who's fixated? LOL

Your angry threads make up at least 75% of the "content" in this sandbox, and I comment on relatively few of them. Maybe you should add "fixated" to the list of definitions that you need to brush up on. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Not only are you fixated on my posts supporting women's rights, but you are in denial about your own fixation

So so sad
fixation- an obsessive interest in or feeling about someone or something.

Try having some self awareness. Scroll through a few pages worth of threads in this sandbox and then re-evaluate what you're doing. You're demonstrating an extreme fixation on far right politics.
fixation- an obsessive interest in or feeling about someone or something.

Try having some self awareness. Scroll through a few pages worth of threads in this sandbox and then re-evaluate what you're doing. You're demonstrating an extreme fixation on far right politics. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
You obviously hate woman and you obviously have no interest in woman's rights to privacy or to fair competition in women's sports. That is sad.

But I and others will not be silenced by your and others leftist pro tranny agenda. I will continue to speak up for women's rights and I will continue to call out deranged trannies whether they are exposing themselves to women in a locker room, pretending to be female to compete in women's sports, or killing innocent civilians in a trans terrorist attack

I stand with Riley Gaines and the brave women standing up to this insanity

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2916836
The only time I see you "speak up for women's rights" is when it involves transgenders. LOL Try to look at yourself objectively for a change.
The only time I see you "speak up for women's rights" is when it involves transgenders. LOL Try to look at yourself objectively for a change. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
DUH. Do you even bother to follow current events? That is what I comment on. Women's rights are under attack right now from your leftists radical trans agenda. That is literally the issue right now

Again, I and others will not be silenced by your and others leftist pro tranny agenda. I will continue to speak up for women's rights and I will continue to call out deranged trannies whether they are exposing themselves to women in a locker room, pretending to be female to compete in women's sports, or killing innocent civilians in a trans terrorist attack