Biden gonna take out the trash at debate

Biden is going to take out the trash? I didn't know Kamala was going to be there.
Trumpf will want his rattle and Binkey before the debate is over.
Wood shed moment tonight..
trumpf already saying debate isn't fair and it's rigged.
Hope Joey addresses him as convicted felon and flashes 34 with his fingers.
Trumps tyranny ends tonight in embarrassing fashion.
Biden is the trash and today is trash day.

I see it as Biden has to tell the people they are happy, i.e better off than they were 4 years ago and not to believe their lying eyes and bank statements etc.

Trump just needs to talk directly to the people, pretty much ignoring Biden alltogether and ask the American people directly if they are better off than they were 4 years ago. How do they feel about multiple wars costing billions of dollars. How do they feel about having their boarders over run and spending billions of dollars supporting the interlopers.

Q's that need A's that Biden cannot possibly provide. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That would be a good strategy. I am not sure if Trump can ignore Biden. From what I understand the Mics will be turned off while the other is speaking. I am sure to minimize any banter. I might watch some of it, there might be some entertainment value to it.
trumpf already saying debate isn't fair and it's rigged.
Hope Joey addresses him as convicted felon and flashes 34 with his fingers.
Trumps tyranny ends tonight in embarrassing fashion. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Biden can't count to 34. He's a friggin robot he wasn't programmed to do math.
To old ass Clowns going at it, what a show this will be!

Trump will talk over Joey and Joey will tell him to shut up Orange Man and where is your Wife.
Trumpfs mail order commie wife didn't go to debate. She knows trumpf is gonna get pummeled. Bahahaha
Trumpfs mail order commie wife didn't go to debate. She knows trumpf is gonna get pummeled. Bahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well there is no audience at this debate. Maybe that's why.
The only trash that got taken out tonight was Biden.
Dementia Joe clobbered trumpf.
trumpf avoided many questions and lied his ass off. trumpf did not say one thing about his policies he's running on. trumpf couldn't stay on topic either. If trumpf was on eccie he's ban out in 5 posts!
Dementia Joe clobbered trumpf.
trumpf avoided many questions and lied his ass off. trumpf did not say one thing about his policies he's running on. trumpf couldn't stay on topic either. If trumpf was on eccie he's ban out in 5 posts! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Joe did some blatant lying himself. I watched most of the debate Joe didn't do any clobbering. He looked dazed and confused and his speech was somewhat slurred that's not the recipe for clobbering anyone.
I watched it all. A dementia patient beat trumpf on all fronts. Embarrassing. And Joey appeared out of it. He just let trumpf lie while he remained mostly on topic. Trumpf played defense all night. And trumpf continued to avoid questions and bring up debunked accusations time after time
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Because of the debate, Trump's poll numbers just went up even more!
Baaaaahaaaaahaaahaahaahaahaaha hahahaha
I watched it all. A dementia patient beat trumpf on all fronts. Embarrassing. And Joey appeared out of it. He just let trumpf lie while he remained mostly on topic. Trumpf played defense all night. And trumpf continued to avoid questions and bring up debunked accusations time after time Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hardly, I think you realize it too. You've been talking so much trash you just don't have the guts to admit it.