Intelligent, classy and educated women who say "f*ck" a lot

I love that one - especially the "Form follows fucking function" that just goes down so smooth
That's awesome! And is now the new lock screen on my iPad.

Phantom finds women who curse in public to be replusive and not all that creative ...that's his right, and many people feel the same way. Some think a woman smoking is just as bad, and I smoke. Can't be all things to all people I suppose.

. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree, London, that Phantom has a right to express his opinion and it`s also within his rights not to be badmouthed or mobbed for it. I have argued some valid points though in a reply to him. He is arguing etiquette, where i agree. But to make conclusions to personality, i disagree. I am not with Phantom on the conclusion that people who use these words (even the ones who are using them often and mostly) are automatically not intelligent. That is something i can proof by pointing out several people (ok, i won`t ...... (lol).....) i know of who do not swear and are the epitome of stupidity, worse than anyone they claim they are superiour of.

Again, Intelligence can`t be measured, and if Phantom thinks of himself as more educated than the ones he is critizising, then he should be aware of that. Not cursing or the proper (oxford english) use of language is no sign of actual intelligence.

The point is that some people are not middle class and they have broader varieties of how to conduct themselves. For a middle class girlie that has parents and a functioning background it is not that big of a step to NOT curse but still be FUCKING stupid ;-))). If parents shuffle you off to school and you learn to write and think "properly" i don`t have much respect for that PER SE. It`s the "whole picture" that counts

On the other hand, cursing might be appropriate in private context in many cultures. And on the way other hand, Eminem for example had arough upbringing but now a better career than some girlie with middle class parents who shuffled them into high school. It is his way of authenticity. I would not say he is dumb just because he raps :-).

That was my point actually.

Again, many of us here seem to think a fair middle ground is to use such words as means of emphasis and not promote your whole personality with it. I think the provocative elements in this post i started is that people who curse can still be classy. It is exactly against the labeling of people because of such habits. Dosage and the whole picture makes the poison. And also, it is sometimes funny too, as in the previous picture i posted ;-). Sometimes such words can be humorous.
Well, it seems I was taught to use language the way it was meant to be used and that was devoid of foul language or trendy terms such as "like". One of the things I was taught was that anyone who resorted to using vulgar language not only demonstrated a lack of intelligence but also a lack of clarity, education and command of the language they were using. For if one has to use vulgar words to express their thoughts then they are not in control of their emotions, thoughts or the language they are using.

Words do have meaning - always have and always will despite what some think. How one expresses themselves is a reflection of their background, personality, education and abilities.

When I hear a woman(or a man) speaking like what is being described in this thread, I immediately consider her to be of a low class, unintelligent caste that is not worth my time to listen or address. Even in the P4P world, I will turn a deaf ear to a woman who speaks with a tongue like being described with admiration in this thread. For how you express yourself is a reflection of who you are and I choose to be around people who can speak with clarity and intelligence.

Of course, that is my position but it always will be as it always has been. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

You must realize people that use such language on here would not dare use it in daily life. You are after all "Phantom". You know this best if you know your charachter...

There is a second school of thought. It's from Sweden : Change your tongue based on who you picnic with .
Ed, my fine friend, you forgot the 'i' in point, you should have been you're and there is no need for much before more...
Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry about that - Mrs. Highlight walked in the room and I couldn't spell check before posting.....my bad......
There is a second school of thought. It's from Sweden : Change your tongue based on who you picnic with . Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I love that! It`s social flexibility and mobility! Thanks for this thought!
Just because someone calls it Poetry, does not mean a thing...or that it actually is. Just like not everyone with a degree in English actually knows the language even if they are born in America.

Personally, I think Shakespeare had major issues and don't take his work as any more artistic or poetic than that of Tupac...at least Tupac had a valid excuse for being so wacked out.

Phantom finds women who curse in public to be replusive and not all that creative ...that's his right, and many people feel the same way. Some think a woman smoking is just as bad, and I smoke. Can't be all things to all people I suppose.

I know I would never say half the things I have seen many women say on this board, and that's pretty darn bad coming from someone as rude as me. I would never wish serious ill will on someone with my words or my actions and mean it. Some things I would not even dare speak even if it were a joke. Originally Posted by London Rayne
This is so classic London. lol.

I'm free all december. When are we hanging out? I could use a vacation and some major laughs right now. Too bad nina is so far away
There is a second school of thought. It's from Sweden : Change your tongue based on who you picnic with . Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
yes-agree...
which means, lose the potty mouth when with classy people.....
This is so classic London. lol.

I'm free all december. When are we hanging out? I could use a vacation and some major laughs right now. Too bad nina is so far away Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I might not be so far away from you guys after all - specially in Dec. I have a special someone flying me over to SC around christmas new years eve for a week. So - i am sure we can meet. And afterwards we jump to New Orleans :-)))) ? How about that? We surprise visit London :-)
I definetely need a Spa - Haven`t done that in ages ;-)
I might not be so far away from you guys after all - specially in Dec. I have a special someone flying me over to SC around christmas new years eve for a week. So - i am sure we can meet. And afterwards we jump to New Orleans :-)))) ? How about that? We surprise visit London :-)
I definetely need a Spa - Haven`t done that in ages ;-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Just let me know when you know and I will clear my schedule!!!!!!!!!
I don't view any words as having some sort of inherent value (good or bad). I have a ridiculous potty mouth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word cunt and use it often. "She was being super cunty" for example. But I also don't swear in front of my grandparents. Before you judge someone based on their language, it is pretty important to look at the context. At the bar? I could make a sailor blush. On a date at a restaurant? Not so much.

. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
For some reason a smart woman cussing is a turn on for me. Some people have no clue had to cuss and it comes off all wrong while others can pull it off. What is really funny is when someone is just learning english and use cuss words all wrong. It seems like I do a lot more cussing on here than I ever do just running around.
Oddly I mother never cussed but my grandmother cussed all the time. I guess it skippped a generation.
So interesting that you bring this up!

I was JUST considering this matter myself. I realized that I have a fairy high opinion about my own level of class and sophistication (giggles), yet I curse more than many of the very people whom I would pass judgement on for being ignorant or uneducated.

So... I appreciate this dialog!

Hello

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intel...ref=ts&sk=wall

I recently found this group on facebook (me likey, of course ..) and wanted to hear controversial discussions on this topic.
I think the demands of proper language is higher in the US than it is in Europe where some basic swear words always are handy in the vocabulary.

I am curious what you think and have to say :-). Let the brainstorming begin,
love
Nina Originally Posted by ninasastri
I love the word "fuck." It's not every other word out of my mouth, but it's useful on occasion.

http://rarerory.com/2011/10/ode-to-fuck.html
I tend to curse when I am having sex...for every other occasion, I try to keep a lid on it. Nothing sexy about it IMO unless the babe is from Europe.

When my girls Nina and Val say the words, it's just sexy! When I do it...it's ghetto lol.
I tend to curse when I am having sex...for every other occasion, I try to keep a lid on it. Nothing sexy about it IMO unless the babe is from Europe.

When my girls Nina and Val say the words, it's just sexy! When I do it...it's ghetto lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Word - on the swearing with sexy foreign accent!!

Although, I seem to remember you cursing quite a bit and given the circumstances, it was quite sexy.....I'm just sayin'....