How to give a blow job

the doofus better fix that tomorrow
Idk. Havent heard anything yet. We'll c.

His loss. Guess I'm off to dream about improving my bj technique. Lol. Sweet dreams boys

His loss. Guess I'm off to dream about improving my bj technique. Lol. Sweet dreams boys Originally Posted by jayded_angel
See you in LR this weekend?????
I don't think when giving a blow job. I go by his reactions. If he just laying there then I know I need to try better. I like to pretend I'm a pro but I'm always up for trying new techniques.

I know I'm not on the "best bbbj" list nor do I make any of the other "best" lists. But if I can get a guy to stand over me and cum in my waiting mouth then I think I pleased him, even just a little.
I don't think I need any help in this subject I have mastered it. Originally Posted by Selena25
I would totally have to agree u are a Dick sucking master and I, thanks to the best teache, have mastered it.. Aside from no CIM I am a dick sucking coniessure
I haven't mastered anything. I don't want to master it. I want the input from the male. I'm a pleasure, not a bragger.
I know I'm not on the "best bbbj" list nor do I make any of the other "best" lists. But if I can get a guy to stand over me and cum in my waiting mouth then I think I pleased him, even just a little. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Depends on who's making the list
Depends on who's making the list Originally Posted by RJinLR
everyone has their own personal opinions that's for sure. I just know I'm not the best if there actually is a best
everyone has their own personal opinions that's for sure. I just know I'm not the best if there actually is a best Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
You can underrate yourself if you want... just take the compliment.
You can underrate yourself if you want... just take the compliment. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Yes sir
I find "the best" to usually be the lady who is doing a fine job on me at the moment. In that moment, she is the best. What other moment matters at that time?
I find "the best" to usually be the lady who is doing a fine job on me at the moment. In that moment, she is the best. What other moment matters at that time? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I hear that answer alot
I like to start at the base, running my tongue along the shaft. Then I'll place my lips at the head and slide it deep as possible in my throat to get it wet. I give the dick a shallow in and out of my mouth and work the shaft with my hands. And keep going deep periodically to keep the shaft wet and slippery. I keep repeating this process until it explodes in my mouth. I lick the remanding cum up and smile at daddy.
Come to searcy and see for yourself
everyone has their own personal opinions that's for sure. I just know I'm not the best if there actually is a best Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Of the six providers I've tried, you are the best. You're the only one who was able to suck me off w/o help. I can honestly say that you are in the top 10 best BJs I've experienced in my life.