Food to eat off of each other!!!!!

Not if the bannana foster is on top of ice cream.
Peanut butter if you aren't allergic...it takes some time and effort to lick it completely off :-)
Great thread.
Id like to have a chick wear a red nylon thigh high and arm stockings and lay face down on her back. I gently place pieces of sushi and pot stickers on her body and nibble and eat them off of her body.
Awesome??? Oh yes. Originally Posted by savak
Sushi.... very erotic. Place small smear of wasabi on upper breast followed by ginger below. Pour soy sauce over nipple and have him lick all three off of your body then eat his fish or roll. mmmmmmmm Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne

i know this is a 1.5yr old thread, but...

while looking for something mentioned in an Another Realm post, i found this article that i felt was apropriate to this thread.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyotaimori

and this eccie post in Dallas Co-ed > "Sex... Food... Let's go"
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=10

i done the normal [whipped cream (regular and the liquor variety)], fruit, desserts] but never sushi or other exotic food items.

have a deliteful and scrumptious weekend!!
Paulina's suggestion of sushi is one I've tried and had a lot of fun with. Multi hour session with an ATF, a tray of sushi, several bottles of wine, and good cigars. That's right. She likes cigars as do I.

A funny movie scene, "Who Is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe" with Jacqueline Bisset and Peter Ustinov. They are both Chefs. There's a bedroom scene where all you see is the room and the sounds from the bed sound like extraordinary oral sex going on. Camera pans to the bed, and there's JB and PU both hungrily enjoying a meal. A play on the "food as sex" sort of thing. Hilarious tease of a movie.
  • JMcB
  • 02-21-2014, 04:00 PM
I've got a bit of a sweet tooth, so pudding is good, it can be chilled, and it does stick a bit. Also a lot of fun, as has been mentioned is peanut butter. Yes it does take a bit extra to get completely off but I will endure being the licker and the lickee in either case for the pleasure of my partner.
I know, I sometimes sacrifice soooo much.
To draw treasure maps, different colors for different trails.
Deserted or lush islands
Mountains
Interstellar star routes
Hidden caverns
Castle hidden passageways – dungeons to towers
Hours of fun. Including exploring the trails very carefully and "erasing" them so no one else can follow the trail to the exquisite treasure that you discover.
And, if you have experienced explorers, each explorer can draw and then mutually explore maps at the same time on each other.
Yeah, I’m a believer in the broken clock theory.
I found flavored frosting in the cool whip aisle that is such fun for playtime!
Had someone request a food/liquour personal video years ago. Was wonderful, But cool thing was about 5 years after, same person contacted me for a travel date to Vegas for a full weekend of food and tub play.
Here's the fun part- He didn't realize when he set the weekend with me that I was the same person he'd arranged the personal vid with.
It's amazing what a good wig and camera shots focused only briefly on the face can disguise. hehe. Needless to say, he was very pleased when he recognized my private bits bathed in the various condiments he'd brought along.
I love banana split parties on my partner[s}!!

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_ti..._love_tip.html Originally Posted by DallasRain
I remember a rendezvous that you and I had and it involved a can of aerosol cake frosting...what a sweet night that was!!!!!
Isn't it fun to see what odd things float our boats here in the wacky world of Another Realm?

I've dabbled with whipped cream, on the naughty bits and breasts/nipples and was neither excited nor repulsed--though I always adore attention of almost any sort to my nipples. Haven't really been attracted to going further with food play in those areas.

However, for me, I get a real charge out a couple of things:
  • Sensual domination where one of the requirements is that I can only drink from my Domme's mouth. Yummmmmm.
  • Starting on opposite sides of a chocolate covered strawberry, and as it gets chewed a bit, exchanging bits of chocolate and strawberry and swirling them around each other's mouths with our tongues. That was very recent, and it surprised me with how erotic it felt to both of us.
Chocolate covered strawberries for me.
I remember a rendezvous that you and I had and it involved a can of aerosol cake frosting...what a sweet night that was!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
anything I share with you is fun baby!!

I like to offer "birthday boys" a slippery nipple"...........It is where you take cool whip & put on the nipples/have the guy take a shot of a drink & then suck the cool whip off the tits all while the "shot" is drizzling down the baby ready to be licked off too!!
  • 02-22-2014, 12:33 PM
For those of you who enjoy BBQ.....with your lady on her tummy, dribble some sweet and mild BBQ sauce between her ass cheeks and go to town DATO. It is quite enjoyable for both.
At the risk of buzzkill, I should point out that putting foods or sweets into the vagina definitely puts the lady at increased risk for yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis. No fun there. . . .

Fun things on the outside of the pussy or for DATO or on abdomen, or breasts should be fine. Obviously should be fine trading mouth to mouth.
Many, many moons ago--in civilian life no less--I put strawberries up my partner's love tunnel. She then pushed them out as I tongued her clit. As each berry emerged, I showed it to her. Once I returned it to her mouth, and she then fed it to me.

Mmm, mmmm good.